Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 03-13-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
Tumdayil
Premium Member

Default Sparx UI 13.4 Isn;t loading right for me.

The sparx UI 13.43 found here
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...4620&so=&page=1

isn't loading correctly for me, I didnt see any ui file(been a while since i have played) to change name to I went in game hit load keep layout and it loaded with the layout windows in the spots i had the default layout at, nothing like the screenshot.

Much help would be appreciated to get it to load like the demo.

thanks.
Tumdayil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #2
pintoy
A Ghoul

Default Patch Notes

From today's patch:

*** UI ***

- Added some minimum sizes to some windows to prevent overlap and the accidental hiding of information.
- Removed some unused UI XML files.
- The bandolier window will now close when 'Esc' is pressed and it is the active window.
- The "Player Studio" Marketplace category has been moved to be above "All Items".
- Player Studio items will now appear side-by-side with SOE created items.
- Added an option to the Options window to allow for the toggling of No Drop loot confirmations. This behaves exactly like the previously added /lootnodrop command.

- Changed -
EQUI_Animations.xml
EQUI_JournalNPCWnd.xml
EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml
EQUI_OptionsWindow.xml
EQUI_PetInfoWindow.xml
EQUI_ProgressionSelectionWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskTemplateSelectWnd.xml
EQUI_TaskWnd.xml
EQUI_TributeBenefitWnd.xml
EQUI_TributeMasterWnd.xml

- Removed -
EQUI_MeleeBuffWindow.xml
EQUI_NewUserWalkthroughWnd.xml
EQUI_Screens.xml
pintoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #3
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Question Works.

The appropriate windows were tested on the test server (all of last week), as well as the live servers today.

I loaded it on three different accounts (on separate hard drives). I have not heard of anyone else having this problem (and believe me, I would have lol).

Make sure that you do not have any spaces in your folder name (ex: Sparxx UI)

Try creating a new folder (with no spaces in the name), download a new copy of the UI and try again.

Post here if that does not work.

(Edit)

If when you do a /loadskin in-game, and do not see your Sparxx folder name in the list, there has to be something wrong on your end filewise:

Here is the link to EQInterface.com's FAQ on how to install a UI: http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/f...q_howto_install

Last edited by Sparxx : 03-13-2013 at 03:51 PM.
Sparxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #4
Charmz
A Fire Beetle

Default Different problem

My windows all load in the same position and size as my default layout which is a massive problem for some (like the pet and spell windows) that I formerly had in a horizontal layout and am unable to resize it meaning they take up a large amount of space.

Last edited by Charmz : 03-13-2013 at 08:04 PM.
Charmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #5
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmz
My windows all load in the same position and size as my default layout which is a massive problem for some (like the pet and spell windows) that I formerly had in a horizontal layout and am unable to resize it meaning they take up a large amount of space.

SparxxUI has vertical Spell Bar Window, Buff Window(s), and Pet Window. If you want horizontal, you will need to either download an entirely different UI, or mix and match with other's stand-alone pieces with mine.

You will need to move the windows around to where you want them to taste.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:19 PM   #6
Charmz
A Fire Beetle

Right, I dont so much mind the different orientation. However, when I switch over to Sparxx, I get huge blocks of space taken up by the windows. i.e. vertical spell window + all that vertical space taking up the length of the former horizontal window. So now I have the vertical spell window with lots of empty space to the right of it with no way to shrink that black space down.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Quote:
Right, I dont so much mind the different orientation. However, when I switch over to Sparxx, I get huge blocks of space taken up by the windows. i.e. vertical spell window + all that vertical space taking up the length of the former horizontal window. So now I have the vertical spell window with lots of empty space to the right of it with no way to shrink that black space down.

The Spell window is re-sizable using the bottom border of the window.

The Pet window is re-sizable using the bottom/right border (corner) of the window.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #8
Charmz
A Fire Beetle

I have been unable to resize the horizontal size. My spell window takes up half the screen.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
Sparxx
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Exclamation

Quote:
I have been unable to resize the horizontal size. My spell window takes up half the screen.

PM me your email address. Ill send you a test window to see if it fixes your problem.