Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-16-2004, 01:33 PM   #16
Hoblium
A Gray Wolf

Lodi...

Love the UI...especially the tabbed inentory...very clever.

I am either blind (and or stupid) or I don't have an "air remaining" meter anywhwhere. Is it me?

Also, how tough is it to make the buffwin smaller (make icons smaller and/or remove buff name). Is it something I could do with my pea-sized brain? Or something I could request custom?

Thanks in advance~
Hoblium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 02:49 PM   #17
Mogur
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Lanys T'Vyl
Default Update

First the good news. I found the target con arrow and moved it where I wanted it. The buff window I'm going to leave faded the way I have it because I like maximum view area and I don't like borders and stuff suddenly showing up when I move my mouse cursor around. Just my personal preference. The bad news is I didn't download any optional Gem window. I use the one that comes default in your UI download. Is there another file I needed to include to get the numbers to show up? The numbers seem to be where they should be in the Lodidodi_spells.bmp file, but no show in my window. I think I'll just try to reload the Gem window and see what happens.
Mogur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 05:47 PM   #18
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Hoblium-

The breath gauge was actually moved to be a blue-green half-gauge under the yellow endurance/stamina gauge (under your health & mana gauges), which is pretty easy to spot once you know where to look. If you want to also have a pop-up breath window appear, check out the FAQ page on my web site (http://www.lodidodi.net) for instructions on how to bring the pop-up window back.

To make the buff windows use smaller icons, I'd also have to change my graphics for the grey blocks with the numbers, and recalculate the position of the text, so unfortunately that's not something I plan on doing as an optional download. However, it would be pretty easy for you to decrease the height of the window so that the text doesn't show up. The only downside would be that you wouldn't be able to move the windows once the text is removed, since the text is where you need to click to move the window. So if you do make this change, make sure the window is where you want if beforehand, or you can load the default UI and move it then reload the Lodi Dodi UI.

To remove the text from the normal (spell) buff window, open the "EQUI_BuffWindow.xml" file, and at the bottom of the file find the section that starts with:

<Screen item = "BuffWindow">

About 8 lines down you'll see:

<Size>
<CX>615</CX>
<CY>102</CY>
</Size>

Change that to:

<Size>
<CX>615</CX>
<CY>56</CY>
</Size>

then save it and reload the UI.

To do the same thing to the song (short duration buff) window, open "EQUI_ShortDurationBuffWindow.xml" and find:

<Screen item = "ShortDurationBuffWindow">

then change:

<Size>
<CX>246</CX>
<CY>102</CY>
</Size>

to:

<Size>
<CX>246</CX>
<CY>56</CY>
</Size>

and save and reload.

Hope that will meet your needs.

Mogur-

I have no idea on what is going on. The "lodidodi_spells.bmp" file has the graphics for the gems and the numbers so if you're seeing one you should be seeing the other. The only other possibility is if your "EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml" or "lodidodi.xml" files got changed somehow. Maybe delete all the Lodi Dodi UI files and download them again?

Lodi Dodi
lodidodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2004, 06:14 PM   #19
Hawkewind
A Ghoul

Default Do you work?

or is this your fulltime job?
Hawkewind is offline   Reply With Quote