User Name
Password

Old 06-16-2003, 07:14 PM   #1
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Translun v1

Here's The Link

Please reply with any feedback, questions, comments, or requests. This is pretty much a final release, but I could probably customize or tweak some windows if requested.

If you want to change the inventory slots on the different tabs, check out this thread for a walkthru on changing slots I wrote a while ago.

-New screenwrap version- avaible Right Here
Added 6/29

I hope you like.

Lunakin
63 Ranger
E'ci

Last edited by lunakin : 06-29-2003 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:01 AM   #2
Brudal
A Bat

Thumbs up Nice work

Not sure why you have no replys here but I wanted to say I love this skin. I have been using Drakahs for the longest time but this one is more functional for me. I don't need to open anything other than bags, all information is on screen and out of the way. Extra Large AC/ATK/HP.

Everything about it is nice. I hope you keep updating this because its gonna stink if I have to stop using this skin. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:14 PM   #3
Ellyana
a_HappyEQCustomer_01

this is awesome! Very Nice work.
Old 07-11-2003, 12:50 AM   #4
LISIMBA_SHAKIR
A Gray Wolf

Any chance you can make a version that has a smaller inv screen and make it able to pop open with a an ALT+ combo maybe. The one I have I couldnt use easily cuz the inv window took up too much space. The buff bar is GREAT , really lets the nw T.King icons shine. Spellbk awsome!. Any chanc eyou can put the UI in a shade of grey or black so the window colors dont have that bright blue on it?

Other then that , this UI would be my choice instead of the Vert mod using atm
Old 07-11-2003, 11:19 AM   #5
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Thank you all for the kind words =D I'm glad you like what I've done so far...

Lisimba - I'm guessing by 'inventory window' you mean the window with all the inventory slots and the stats. This is actually the Target window, and can be opened and closed with ALT+T.
There are 2 versions of target windows, one has small inventory slots on tabbed pages (this is in the original Translun download) The other target window is bigger and doesn't have tabs (that's the one in the Transwrap download) The two target windows are interchangeable, and can be switched if you like. If neither of these suit you, post a slightly more in depth description of what you want the target window to look like (tabs or no, keep big fonts on hp/ac/atk or scale them down, more of a horizontal or vertical shape, ect) and I'll see if I can't put something together for you.

As far as a greyshade version...I messed with a black border template, but I didn't think it stood out as well as the blue. I'll play with it some more, and see if I can't get it looking releasable for ya...

Thanks for the feedback and the compliments

Lunakin
Old 07-11-2003, 12:50 PM   #6
eqaddict
A Fire Beetle

Any way to keep the inventory window open (the one at the very top)? It closes every time you zone.

Great UI btw!
Old 07-11-2003, 06:48 PM   #7
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
Any way to keep the inventory window open (the one at the very top)? It closes every time you zone.

Alas, the hardcoding of the inventory window itself means that it will close each time you zone. Nothing we can do about it from this end.

Lunakin
Old 07-11-2003, 07:14 PM   #8
Brimztone
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Povar
Default Inventory Window

Perhaps if you put the inventory into a different window, instead of one that closes when you zone.

Nice UI though.

A Nasty Elemental with a Gnome Pet
Gnomadic Arch Magus
Officer of Dark Legion
The Green Midget of Povar
Brimzkinz Custom UI Forum
Old 07-11-2003, 08:11 PM   #9
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Quote:
Perhaps if you put the inventory into a different window, instead of one that closes when you zone.

Essentially, that's what I did. I took all the parts out of the inventory that I could, and placed them in the target window so they wouldn't close everytime you zone. These parts included all the inventory and bag slots, as well as all the character stats. Unfortunately, one of the many things about the EQ User Interface that you can't change ( things you can't change detailed HERE ) is : You cannot move buttons/coins/autoequip into any window except the ones they usually appear in. That means that you HAVE to keep the coin slots, all the buttons (destroy, face, tint, skills, aa, and done) and the autoequip box in the Inventory window, and that widow in HardCoded to close each time you zone.

Whew...that was a long-winded explanation...

And Thanks

Lunakin
Old 07-12-2003, 11:37 AM   #10
lunakin
A Shissar Defiler

Played around with the black version...here's a shrunk screenie of how it turned out. I will update transwrap to include the black .tga files (in a seperate folder) tonight.

Lunakin
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tlwv2alt.jpg (123.3 KB, 369 views)

Last edited by lunakin : 08-28-2003 at 11:54 AM.