Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 01-11-2004, 03:00 PM   #1
Nortan
A Ghoul

Server: Innoruuk
Default Seeking SMALL UI components for 1180 x 768

Hi there... perchance someone can help me out here? I am looking for a small UI with little to no ornamentation, similar to the stock UI, but a much smaller presentation in the 1180 x 768 resolution... I had one I loved, but it is so out of date I am starting to loose functionality. I prefer separate components, rather than "consolized" set ups...
Nortan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 03:55 PM   #2
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

A couple things:
  1. 1180 x 768 resolution. That is an odd resolution, do you mean 1024x768?
  2. What UI have you been using that you liked so much? If you posted here (UIErrors.txt) the troubles that you are having, we may be able to help you update it.
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2004, 06:32 PM   #3
fangarr
A Gray Wolf

My UI components for Player/Group/Target and the Pet window all provide lots of info while taking up minimal room.
fangarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2004, 07:44 AM   #4
Nortan
A Ghoul

Server: Innoruuk

Hey guys, thanks for the input... I have assembled a mish-mosh of parts from various places... ultra tiny standard buff/bard icons a friend shrank for me, a custom written horizontal spell bar another friend made, etc... what I am really concerned with are the new discipline window, a smaller inventory window, a horizontal layout for the pet window with a reduced buff box, etc.

And yeah, I guessed at the resolution, I have to check specifics and post the correct one...

I will snap a screen shot of my current elements, and post it. Then we can compare and maybe ya'll will have some recommendations from there...

Thanks again, people. Sorry if I was unclear...

Nort
Nortan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2004, 12:55 PM   #5
lodidodi
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Default Check out Lodi Dodi UI

You might want to check out my Lodi Dodi UI. I just posted it on this site, although I've had people playtesting it for a month now.

I actually use the 1152x864 resolution (maybe that's what you meant?) and designed the UI to have a lot of functionality but not take up a lot of space.

Check it out here and let me know what you think.

I'd appeciate your feedback and I'm very open to suggestions for making it better.

Thanks,
Lodi Dodi
lodidodi is offline   Reply With Quote