Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2002, 11:55 AM   #16
buzweaver
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Bertoxxulous
Send a message via AIM to buzweaver

That is very neat, looking forward to more like these.

Retired
BuzzFelinous (26 Bard)
BuzzVar(40 Shaman)
BuzzSilverThor (68 Storm Warder )
Old 08-10-2002, 09:05 PM   #17
Kizzestra
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

WOW!
Old 08-10-2002, 11:23 PM   #18
xlorepdarkhelm
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Xegony
Send a message via AIM to xlorepdarkhelm Send a message via Yahoo to xlorepdarkhelm

to get rid of the player name, just move it to a position (using the textoffsetx or textoffsety tags) to display outside the window (like textoffsetx -50 works) and that will make it vanish. it's part of the health bar.

Magelo
Guild Website
Old 08-11-2002, 05:44 AM   #19
Bohorroth
A Treant

the playername is already removed in the new version (@xloredarkhelm and aalwein)
Old 08-11-2002, 07:01 PM   #20
aalwein
A Treant

Bug report:

Maybe this just occurs on my system but detrimental (ie. RED) buffs in the buff bar appear incorrectly. it only show a slim red bar across instead of full top to bottom (of the spell icon).

Also, it seems a few of the hotkey boxes get tweaked a bit when there is something in it, be it an inventory slot or a macro. only seems to happen on the third and fourth rows. doesnt affect gameplay and its not incredibly noticable but still a bug.

I was just wondering about the "animations" that you couldnt get to work. I'm guessing the colored gems were supposed to glow. Have you worked on fixing it or did you just say hell with it? I was thinking you could make the red gem glow/flash when combat is turned on instead of just having a flashing red box around the player name. Beyond my skill otherwise I'd give it a go myself.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:25 PM   #21
Bohorroth
A Treant

the buff window works ok for me, but there's another buffwindow mod you might want to check out by vert contained in his rogue mod.
Yea i know about the hotkey boxes, and i'll fix that later
I'm afraid I can't do that with the animations yet, but I'll try it out again...

As far as I know you can't remove the glowing box when you're in combat but tell me if someone knows how.

Thanks for the report aalwein
Old 08-11-2002, 07:27 PM   #22
aalwein
A Treant

edit to one of those bugs i mentioned. the hoykey boxes. it only bugs out on inventory slots, not macros, I reported at first. seems to be a glitch from the inventory slots not realizing there is supposed to be a gap between the third and fourth rows of the hotkey bank. does occur on all pages, also.
Old 08-11-2002, 07:56 PM   #23
Bohorroth
A Treant

yea it was a typo, added 10pixels too much, heres the fixed hotbutton window
Old 08-11-2002, 08:12 PM   #24
aalwein
A Treant

Bohorroth, I made a few modifications to your skin to accomodate my needs further. Changes were made to the group and target windows. Below is a picture.

Was wondering if you wanted this code and/or if it's okay for me to post the two files modified here. I can send you the url to download them if you'd like to look em over first.

Anyhow, I'm going to move on to adding some inventory slots to the hotkey box now... I absolutely love this skin!

Download the modified files (for the target and group windows) here. Keep in mind that it does not have any of the changes Bohorroth made in his latest version... i will get to work to modifing his new version.

You can see the whole skin working in this screenshot. It shows a few mods in action actually, as I incorporated some of that crisp rogue skin with Bohorroth's. Also has those snazzy spell icons.

Last edited by aalwein : 08-12-2002 at 02:07 AM.
Old 08-11-2002, 08:38 PM   #25
Bohorroth
A Treant

feel free to modify anything and post it here for everyone, its nice to see that someone likes my work

btw I see you're using the v.1.0 of the target window, you can slightly see more if you use the newer wnd_target.tga and EQUI_chatwindow.xml (and don't forget to overwrite the UI_name.server.ini because of position of the windows)
Old 08-12-2002, 01:46 AM   #26
Ordell
A Fire Beetle

Default Industrial UI

/bow

You, sir, are a genius.
Old 08-13-2002, 01:37 PM   #27
Ladeedah
A Fire Beetle

Thumbs up

Going to test this out when I get home from work. Good job Bohorroth! I like the interfaces that are out of the ordinary.
Old 08-13-2002, 05:07 PM   #28
Omnedon
A Hill Giant

Server: Cazic Thule

Can someone tell me how to create a new chat window with this UI?

I love the UI but more than one chat window is a must for me and right clicking on the window does nothing.

PLease help.

Thansk
Old 08-14-2002, 04:09 AM   #29
aalwein
A Treant

the new chat windows show up under the main chat window. best/easiest way i contrived to do this is to load the default skin (/load default 1), set up your chat windows, then reload the industrial skin. once in the new skin you can set filters and lock the windows.