Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2009, 11:54 AM   #11
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraetthu
Thanks for trying to keep Dark's UI alive Taean. I was able to patch it together after the updates in mid-October for my own use, but still had some errors. That patch on 11/19 really crushed it though. I spent some hours digging thru and trying to fix this and update, but to no avail. Good luck and let us know if you need some help.

sorry for the late reply with work I have barely enough energy to get from my car to the house and EQ just not something I think about during the days I work.

but what you mean the UI is crashing I use the UI also (reason why I still keep it alive) and it doesn't crash on me? please explain little more like are you a melee or caster, you use all the files in the UI or are you taking pieces from other UI or other pieces from other people UI and putting it into durtydult if you are and yes the UI will crash it doesn't work will if you try to take other UI pieces to replace said UI like for example the MP3 player will crash the UI if you try to replace it I know because I tried to use someone Else's once and it crashed

instead of dowloading the patch try this delete your DurtyDelt or rename it like DurtyDelt3-7 or what ever and then download my file and unzip it to your everquest\uifiles folder named as DurtyDelt and see what happens it should work I am not hearing anyone else having issues about it I aim to please and id someone having issues with my UI I want to try and resolve it as soon as possible

also want to add I just logged on test as of right now the UI is working on test server it may change in the next 3 days but like always I will know more for sure when this big patch go live on the 15th and if the UI needs be updated I will do my best to deliver a patch for you guys as soon as I can and thank you to everyone that use this UI

Last edited by Taean : 12-12-2009 at 12:02 PM.
Taean is offline   Reply With Quote