Password

Old 10-05-2010, 05:52 AM   #31
wraetthu
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Keeping it going

Howdy Taean,

Welcome back to the EQ family Taean!

I've been keeping a version of Durty Delt up and running. As of the last patches it's been fine and was going to work on the expansion also. It's all good either way with me. I'm starting today with updates and will have a version out by the 12th.

Wraetthu
wraetthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2010, 01:55 PM   #32
wraetthu
A Ghoul

Default HoT Beta update

Hi Taean,

I was working in Beta on the UI I've been suppporting and have finished my update which will go live when HoT goes live. Some of the functions I've updated/changed:

Hotkey Bar: moved everything up 1 slot, removing range/ammo in top for weapons and adding new bag slot to bottom.

UI files: updated many but not all of the new EQtypes they've changed over to (will probably finish those this week just to have them all current, although the older EQTypes are still working)

Extended Target Window: Verified that the extended target window will add up to 2 more slots.

Inventory: Added 2 new bag slots, Added real estate plot button. Moved buttons at bottom to make room.

Updated EQUI and Animations files to accept updated content.

If you're going to continue to support your version, I'll probably change the UI name to represent what I've been using and upload the buff windows I use with mine and the revised clickie window with 4 additional slots. You can see what I've been using on the screen shot with my upload.
wraetthu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #33
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

will you PM your update to me kinda like to review them before HoT goes live
Taean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:07 PM   #34
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

ETA on the update after this patch and only if SoE don't take the servers down 20 times a night, looking at Thursday Friday the latest
Old 10-13-2010, 01:34 AM   #35
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

the UI is ready to use I still need do some minor tweaking to it, like maybe the new HoT currency

also some notable changes

I moved the buttons in the inventory around shrink them a little so the inventory can have 10 bag slots I also left the Destroy Button where it at alone (so there no mistaken destroying of items) I've also added the Plot button it's under the Alt Adv. button which I have rename from Alt Advanc. to Alt Adv. due to the size being reduced.

I removed range and ammo in the hotkey window so we can have 10 bag slots in there i will put in the old hotkey window (or if you want the range & ammo you can use your currant hotkey window instead of mine.) I moved secondary and primary where the range and ammo used to be I went ahead rearranged the bag slots so there are 10 bag slots in the hotkey window to match the inventory

I will finish the update and add a patch if there any thing you noticed that I miss please let me know I do not own HoT yet I went to Beta and test the UI, it worked with all 10 slots perfectly but I wont know for sure how everything works until Thursday when I am able to buy the expansion

the UI will be uploaded DurtyDelt3 The UI will be available in about 12 hours or so, when every the site admin. approves it

Last edited by Taean : 10-13-2010 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 02:30 AM   #36
Londera
A Gray Wolf

The bags arent resizable and are only showing 10 slots =D
Londera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 04:22 AM   #37
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

yes it on my to-do-list i wanted get the ui functional will add in patch in a few days

there's a lot of errors in the UI that needs be addresses I know I was rushing the released of the UI I will address them this weekend and take a little longer look when I am not under pressure to get a functional UI I apologized for this inconvenience I promised before the week is up most if not all errors will be addressed and the UI will be functioning perfectly

also a side note it hard to test the UI for an expansion I don't own yet which is many reasons why I need to wait like getting the new 20 slot or how many slot bag this Thursday in plans to buy it

Last edited by Taean : 10-13-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:43 AM   #38
Londera
A Gray Wolf

I thought if you played on the test server you could get acess to all expansions even if you did not own them , that might be something that can help you hope it helps
Londera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:55 AM   #39
Bigbird804
A Gray Wolf

UI doesn't allow application of augments. What do I need to do?
Bigbird804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:17 AM   #40
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird804
UI doesn't allow application of augments. What do I need to do?

it probably something within my UI it still needs work
Old 10-15-2010, 06:01 PM   #41
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

okay I just got HoT tonight and I see the mistake with the new 16 slot bags I could not see it because I didnt have a bag that big it will be FIX ASAP I also noticed the new icons are showing as necklaces that too will be fix I will get this up and running ASAp i am sorry about this guys
Old 10-16-2010, 03:46 PM   #42
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I have completed the update the UI will support the new containers, I have moved the bag slot in group window so it's once again the last slot from the inventory (slot #10) all icons for the new items should display the correct icons not a necklace now

the buff windows will take a little more imagination to try and support the new HoT I am looking at have them running across the top of the screen or maybe just splitting them in 2 I am not sure yet
Old 10-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #43
Taean
A Crystal Gargoyle

I did some tweaking to the UI added a "DONE" button to the containers added go, search, and plots to the neighborhood window maybe few other minor tweaks I forget to mention also want to apologized for the many uploads I did rush it but now i am very certain I got it working perfect now like always if you see something I miss post here
Old 11-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #44
scaevola
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: Veeshan
Send a message via AIM to scaevola
Default dirty delta 3 cont....

i saw your cry out to everyone(/request)....
all i can guarantee is the following:

let me know how it pans out (please)

on 4 different computers the UI maintains itself but i'm beyond the bias (in un-significant/debatable ways)
PS---- I want to hear your issues
scaevola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #45
scaevola
A Tundra Mammoth

Server: Veeshan
Send a message via AIM to scaevola

ps.

now with kratosguild.org but the rest remains the same
scaevola is offline   Reply With Quote