Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes > Patch fix archive
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2006, 03:19 AM   #1
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Vert and Solaria Bank Window Update for PoR

This should be the only required file to make Vert and Solaria compliant with the expantions changes as the other windows that are getting alterations are not part of the these UIs.

A full release of both interfaces is coming from a few days to a week after release with that will be current with all changes and the extras that ASADD has provided as well. Basically long enough for me to change them all, test them all and package them up for you.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml (21.8 KB, 393 views)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:14 PM   #2
whoho
A Fire Beetle

Woohoo thanks kineda

Added the file, can't see the extra 8 bank slots but i'm not getting any errors and my ui is working. Good enough for me at the moment
Old 02-22-2006, 08:10 AM   #3
Waverlyn
A Gray Wolf

Thank you very much!
Old 02-24-2006, 07:18 AM   #4
Lokes
A Ghoul

Server: Veeshan

Kinada: Just wondering if your working on a patch for guildmanagement tool? Seems like it's broken, can't see where anyone is unless I use default UI.

Thanks for the great work your doing with this
Old 02-24-2006, 07:27 PM   #5
dupliciti
Premium Member

Server: Stormhammer

Have my extra bank slots now. Thank you much Kinada.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:36 AM   #6
xanticles
A Snow Cougar

Uber Kinada!!!

Thank you a lot!!

Same prob i have with guild management

Xan
Old 02-25-2006, 04:18 PM   #7
jwb9999999
A Fire Beetle

Thanks a ton! This work is REALLY appreciated.
Old 02-26-2006, 05:43 PM   #8
Smokeylizard
A Gray Wolf

I tried to click on that file and copy/paste it into a notepad file and save it and replace the bigbank window in the old vert, didnt work. went through a few other things with it also but are you supposed to get this into the old one as a xml?.
Old 02-26-2006, 09:01 PM   #9
Ron259
A Bat

Hmmm put it in, no change that I noticed... still didn't have my bank slots. I'll dick with it a bit, maybe I missed something
Old 02-27-2006, 05:14 AM   #10
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Quote:
Kinada: Just wondering if your working on a patch for guildmanagement tool? Seems like it's broken, can't see where anyone is unless I use default UI.

Is this in Vert or Solaria. I have noticed no problems so far though have seen a couple of people mentioning the issue, no clue what UI they were using. It could be a problem with another custom mod you are using. Try adding a clean Vert/Solaria install to a new directory and using it and seeing if you have the same issue.

Also check the EQ tech forums and see if anyone else has reported this issue with other UIs. It could always be that the patcher didnt get you a file you needed or something like that.

Quote:
Hmmm put it in, no change that I noticed... still didn't have my bank slots. I'll dick with it a bit, maybe I missed something

The only thing that I can think of is that maybe your account is setup to use the BankWindow and not BigBankWindow. BigBankWindow was for the people that got the original 8 extra bank slots with LoY and I though everyone was using that file now. I was thinking it would be unnessisary to include that file in the UI at any point.

Didn't they include the original 8 slots for free for everyone at some point?

And you do have PoR now correct?

Quote:
I tried to click on that file and copy/paste it into a notepad file and save it and replace the bigbank window in the old vert, didnt work. went through a few other things with it also but are you supposed to get this into the old one as a xml?

You should just be able to click on the file with the right mouse button and save it, then move it to the Vert directory and replace the one that is there. There should be no copying the contents into a notepad file or anything like that.
Old 02-27-2006, 06:42 AM   #11
Lokes
A Ghoul

Sorry it is Solaria I am using. I tried with the clean install of Solaria before posting but guildmanagement is fubard on new and old install.
Old 02-27-2006, 01:07 PM   #12
whoho
A Fire Beetle

Had the same problem. Easiest fix is simply copy the EQUI_GuildmanagementWND.xml file from your default (not default_old) folder into your custom ui. Fixed it with solaria for me.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:14 PM   #13
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

I am unable to recreate the problem.

It's possible that there is some issue with the patcher not sending you a file or something like that. Make sure the PoR is clicked in the advanced patcher options and try doing a full file scan.

Try to keep an eye out for other people have the same problem is see if there is any common thread among you all.

Since the UI doesnt modify this file (or include it) it should always be using the one from default just like the one you copied there.
Old 03-02-2006, 01:03 PM   #14
Lokes
A Ghoul

I got it fixed now Kinada, tried with a new clean install of it and now its working
Old 03-02-2006, 06:13 PM   #15
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Cool, the only thing I could think of was that there was something that you had altered in the past (an addon that hasnt been updated or something like that) that would interfere with the changes that were made to the guild window in the default folder since it now has new buttons and new fields in the main window for banker and alts.

Was confused when a new install didnt help since the problem wasnt repeatable on my system.