First of all, thank you for the update. I can't play without my Delta!
Been gone & still getting used to the default UI changes & how they get along with Delta. So just a couple quick questions...
1) Is there any way to get the active spells list more like it used to be, with the labels to the left of the icons? Or does it have to be icon-only due to spell slot changes?
2) I'm still seeing things out of order & doubled-up in the inventory items windows around the central hotbar. Could we get the readme or a reference for changing the slots around to the proper order & such?
Merc Window (DX2)
- Fixed a ScreenID Error (should fix buttons that were inop)
Inventory Window (DX2)
- Enlarged the 0 size Vitality Bars
Hot Buttons (All) *no change just info*
- XML files are interchangeable (both have the black background for easier text read)
- DX1 has fixed 3x4 with clicky's boxes around it
- DX2 has Normal hot buttons
- Default Buttons may also be used if you prefer that color pattern also
DeltaX Forever v1.008-Beta
*Functional Update (with red text) for Test/March Patch*
This update may still break, but is compatible with current Live Servers
I expect to be away for a couple weeks so this is the best shot to have this prepared for the coming (MAJOR) changes
- You WILL have Red spam saying its not compatible
- At this point it works (some of the red text is requesting missing parts that are NOT even available in default (aka default is broke too)
- New buttons are visible but are not operational until the upcoming patch.
- No Effective change vs 1.007 everything checked out