Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 02-23-2003, 11:45 AM   #136
tomko44
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Added Charm

I have added the Charm slot to the Vah Shir Beastlord file. I can't upload it here as the Inventory file is too large and WinZip won't compress a .PNG file. If you anyone needs the files I have posted them at My Website. Hope you folks like it. Only the Inventory files are effected, so just overwrite the new files in the Vahbeast directory.
Old 02-25-2003, 11:36 AM   #137
tomko44
A Hill Giant

In order to get the UI to work with the expansion some of the .XML files must be edited. I will do that toight when I get home from work and should have the new files posted in the same file as above. I will post again when I put the modified file up on my website. I was shocked lastnight when I couldn't access the bank because I had to add the BigBank to the EQUI.XML file. Got that file ready. Just need to edit EQ_Animations.XML and the Pieces04 graphics file.

Kinash Kattar, Khati Sha Apprentice
45th Level VS, BL - Tholuxe Paells
Old 02-26-2003, 02:28 PM   #138
kasca
A Lost Soul

Server: the rathe
Send a message via ICQ to kasca

I use the barbarian inventory. Would you be willing to fix this one to??
Old 02-27-2003, 12:15 PM   #139
tomko44
A Hill Giant

I have updated all the files to work with LoY for the Vah Shir Beastlord. I may tweak it so it is prettier, but at least I got full functionality out of it. You can uses the link in the above message to take you to my site.

I am going to take a look at the other Beastlord files and see how hard it will be to edit them as well.

Last edited by tomko44 : 02-27-2003 at 11:09 PM.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:06 PM   #140
Lazaru5
A Shissar Disciple

Can someone please help me, since I am XML illiterate and dont know where to start? Back on 02/03/03, LyenodeKat posted a 'fix' for the compass, which I added to my UI at the time, but I still have no compass at this time. Luckily, my sense heading is up high enough that I never get an unknown direction reply, but I'd still prefer to take a quick glance at the compass than squinting to read the blue on black text.

Thank you
Old 05-23-2003, 01:55 PM   #141
tomko44
A Hill Giant

I am continuing to play with the Vah Shir version of this UI, but I noticed that the Player_Fatigue bar doesn't show up anywhere and I cannot figure how to get it to work. Anyone have any ideas? I will post a fully updated VS version once I get this fixed.
Old 06-11-2003, 11:36 PM   #142
Dstubbs
A Treant

Server: Terris
Angry UGH WHY!!

Well i would prolly like your UI if it WORKED !! plus you have no screen shots, prolly cus it NEVER worked ! im just flaming mad cus i have to make my own UIs. Too many druid gheyness around .
Old 06-17-2003, 04:46 PM   #143
tomko44
A Hill Giant

Default New Version

I will be putting up a complete version of the Vah Shir Beastlord here and on my website. The version currently on my website is only the files changed since support by the original author ended. If you want a fulll version you must download the Original Ocular VS Beastlord UI and then my updated files. I hope to have the complete zip file up tonight or tomorrow afternoon. I have fixed the following in the last week:
1) Finally have the Fatigue Bar working (never worked in the original).
2) Added The Face and Dye buttons to the Inventory Window.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:55 PM   #144
Starshelle
A Druid not a "Dr00d"

Server: Innoruuk

Did you touch any of the tga files, or just the XML? If it's just the XML then I was thinking of downloading those to update it for my troll, if it doesn't affect the graphics.
Old 06-17-2003, 05:23 PM   #145
tomko44
A Hill Giant

For the Vah Shir I have to modify one of the tga files. I had to add the Charm slot and add a graphic for the Dye and Face buttons to the Inventory Window. I am not sure if there are any real differences in the XML between race versions. One problem that drove me crazy was that the Fatigue Bar was alway blank (not sure if that was only in the VS version), but I finally fixed that. I also had to modify the verious icon files to add the new buttons and such added since February.
Old 06-18-2003, 01:20 PM   #146
tomko44
A Hill Giant

Default Complete Version Uploaded

I uploaded the complete version of the Male Vah Shir Beastlord UI to this site. Once Approved it should be available for download. I am also uploading to my website at http://www.tomkobeer.com/Beastlord.htm
Old 06-20-2003, 06:30 PM   #147
LegionZek
A Ghoul

Server: Sullon Zek
Send a message via Yahoo to LegionZek

Hey Tomko, any chance u could update the ogre bst ui also? I loved this ui but had to stop using it once it was so outdated.
Old 06-20-2003, 06:47 PM   #148
tomko44
A Hill Giant

I am going to download the original right now and see how hard it will be to modify it as well. If I can do it I will be up shortly.