Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-13-2003, 11:40 AM   #1
drco
Dragonstalker of Xegony

Server: Xegony
Default Drco Vert2 1024 by 768 with Wizards in mind

Over the past I have used several UI's. Like anything else it took playing a few days or weeks with one to see if I really liked it.
Well I have finally found one I like that I had passed over many times. Why I don't know, maybe it was because the other's I used were set in a certain way by the artist and while that is handy it can grow annoying when you try to move things around.

I play a 65 Wizard in a raiding guild and we raid a LOT. Just about everyday. Raiders know all about raid spam and how annoying it can be. As a wizard there is very little it anything I need to know about melee damage, critical melee hits, ramage (always announced in raid say anyway), and a lot of other useless info that is generated in a raid. If you want to see it anyway there is a minimizied window with all melee info filtered into you can open up when you are bored.

I run at 1600 by 1200 but a fellow wizard who raids with me saw a screenshot of the UI I use, and wanted a 1024 by 768 version of it.

Well the way I have it set up, it's just not possible. So I did a lot of streamlining and made a 1024 by 768 version.

Now, this UI is PURE Vert Neptune. No modifications to the XML or UI in ANYWAY other than instead of coming out of the zip file scattered all over and requiring time to set it up the way you want it, I have done that for you. Any patches etc will be found here at EQ Interface.

Again, this is set up with a raiding wizard in mind. Of course you can move anything you want. If you desire to have it set up just like the screen shot then be sure you follow the instructions in the READMEFIRST.TXT file located in the zip file.

Many thanks to Sokol and Kudane for the Vert UI

Screenshot

Download it here.

I will also be posting screenshots and versions for 1200 by 1024 and 1600 by 1200 later.

Last edited by drco : 10-13-2003 at 11:50 AM.
drco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 01:09 PM   #2
drco
Dragonstalker of Xegony

Server: Xegony
Default 1600 by 1200 Version

Here is the 1600 by 1200 version of the above that I personally use.

Screenshot 1600 by 1200

To download this version.

FIRST: Download the UI from the link in the first post.

SECOND: Download this INI File

Install the UI BUT

Substitute the INI file for the 1600 by 1200 version for the 1024 by 768 version.

Enjoy
drco is offline   Reply With Quote