Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2004, 04:17 AM   #16
Chinghis
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Many thanks, Mortis. This updated version works very well for me. Funny, I think you did an earlier mod to something that I liked, too - maybe the switching of the target/self window, so the target flashed when you attacked? Think that was it, maybe not. In any case, thanks for the updated VMA.

Hehe, I take it back. For some reason - perhaps because I rolled back my video driver to take care of a graphics problem? - I cannot load VMA 4.3. Very frustrating. Makes me wonder if my dinosaur PIII-800 is about at the end of its EQ rope.

Last edited by Chinghis : 08-12-2004 at 02:46 AM.
Chinghis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 02:55 PM   #17
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Server: Rodcet Nife
Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

I did not purchase OoW and cannot be sure that these will work, but if you are interested in testing them for me you can find updated files on my blog.

Once they have been tested, I'll be posting an official update on eqinterface and then start work on the Ocean Spray theme update.

Also, I'm waiting on a Solaria update to get the buff numbers for 15-19, until then they have no number labels.
mortis42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 02:40 PM   #18
lanolar
A Treant

Any chance you could have an option to keep the action window small? Its the only thing I am not crazy about with this version. I tried just dropping in the EQUI_Actions from Kudane's vert. It works but there is a graphic error on the side to side arrows.
lanolar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 02:47 PM   #19
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Send a message via ICQ to mortis42 Send a message via AIM to mortis42 Send a message via MSN to mortis42 Send a message via Yahoo to mortis42

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanolar
Any chance you could have an option to keep the action window small? Its the only thing I am not crazy about with this version. I tried just dropping in the EQUI_Actions from Kudane's vert. It works but there is a graphic error on the side to side arrows.

I haven't touched that window. I have basically just been patching the UI whenever it needs it.

I'd be happy to try to modify another window for you to use. Let me know the link to the file that contains the window you want, and I'll work on it.
Old 09-26-2004, 08:51 AM   #20
lanolar
A Treant

Its the one from here. Its basically just 2/3 the height. Thanks for the fast reply
Old 09-26-2004, 11:21 AM   #21
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

Try this one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip lanolar.zip (2.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-26-2004, 07:49 PM   #22
lanolar
A Treant

Woot! Thats perfect, thank you very much.
Old 04-13-2005, 11:51 PM   #23
chill
A Bat

Default Update?

Would anyone be willing to update this UI?
chill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 01:19 PM   #24
mortis42
eqmods.mortis42.net

I don't really play EQ anymore, but since nobody else seems insterested in updating this I will do what I can when I can.

While I am working on it, I will upload "patch" files to my server for download and testing. These will need to be extracted to your existing VMA UI folder.

Once all the pieces that need to be have been brought up to date, I will release the next full version of VMA here, including the Ocean Spray version.

I am subscribed to this thread still, but you will be able to keep more up to date with my progress on my blog .

Edit:
I've patched this to the best of my ability without going into game.

Get it here:
VMA.7z

Last edited by mortis42 : 04-19-2005 at 04:50 PM.