Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 08-04-2004, 07:28 PM   #31
Tylinn
A Ghoul

Send a message via Yahoo to Tylinn
Talking Kudo's to U But.....

I would just like to also add my MANY thanks for your UI Caleal. Your UI is basicly the only one I have found that dose what I am looking for in a UI. Mainly letting me line up the Casting, Group, and Hot Buttons in a tight lil group.

However, there was one request I would like to ask. Is it posible to squeez a inch more out of it to add the numbers for Mana and such in it. I prefer to use the 1024X768 Ver of your UI, but would go to the 1280X1024 Ver if I had too.

One more question/sugestion. After a large period of inactivity, I have come back to EQ. After several HD cleanings and a wipe, I lost my EQ Directory. So, I logged in under the Default and found that Any buff that is active on you now has a ETA for drop. Can this be used as a timer in some way? Just a sugestion.....
Tylinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:32 PM   #32
Belia
A Fire Beetle

Default Changes to Combine window for aumentations

Folks, mine combine window for Augmentations does not pop the new buttons, as there is no space in the exsisting one to create them. Have anyone tried to resolve this and came up with positive reluts? Any help much appreciated.
Belia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:46 PM   #33
Amitan
a_magician_01

Send a message via ICQ to Amitan Send a message via MSN to Amitan

Need to update your container window.
You can delete it and it uses from default or update it.
Amitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2004, 10:01 PM   #34
Waverlyn
A Gray Wolf

I think she's asking for someone to make an update to it. All my attempts at modifying a UI have failed miserably so I quit trying and rely on others more talented than I.
Waverlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 04:50 AM   #35
Miele
A Ghoul

My previous post attachment includes mana numbers, they are on top of the blue mana bar, I use 1280x1024 res.

I updated the container too, but never tested it, will have a look when I have a spit of free time
Old 09-03-2004, 06:38 PM   #36
Qassack
A Treant

I fixed my containers by simply using cut&paste from this post by Remelio. Was simple and easy.

I replaced the HP numbers in the tabbed player window with mana numbers in this UI. Mana isn't as much of a concern so having it there works out well enough. To do this, open your Caleal UI folder, open your EQUI_TargetWindow window with notepad (in Caleal UI the EQUI_TargetWindow file is the tabbed player window, don't ask me why).
Click the Edit button at top and use Find feature. (or use control+f) Find <EQType>70. Replace the 70 with 128. Save. That's it. The 70 stands for current/max hp, the 128 for current/max mana.
Caelum Infinitum
Qassack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2004, 01:53 PM   #37
Belia
A Fire Beetle

Question OOW updates

Does anyone have changes for OOW released today?
If you do, would you be so kind to share the files with us
Belia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 02:46 PM   #38
Ghismonda
A Treant

Server: 7th hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Ghismonda Send a message via MSN to Ghismonda
Default Resurrection of Caleal! Help Wanted!

Caleal has moved on from EQ, and all of us that use his UI mourn the loss. I have been a faithful Caleal user for 2 years, moving from Caleal 1 to Caleal 2 when it was released. I have put up with changing to default every time I want to use an augment sealer, and painfully pieced together my own hybrid combat ability window, while also using the default pet window.

Even in the first weeks of OOW's release, I did without an upgrade until today when I purchased my 9th spell gem. There's just no more ignoring it, this UI needs to be resurrected.

This will be my first major project on UIs, and any and all help would be appreciated. I just can't bear using any other UI, so I'd rather teach myself the down and dirties of XML than give up my beloved Caleal's. If you can help, please look out for a new help thread in one of the developers' help forums real soon.
Ghismonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 08:18 AM   #39
Qassack
A Treant

The only major problem at the moment I have is the 9th spell gem. Even modifying the current UI I cannot think of a way to place it to fit properly. Since I do not use the window selector I was thinking of having an L shaped spell bar so the 9th gem + spell book are curved over at the bottom. Making each spell gem smaller would probably work also, but that would look bad imo. I still use this UI, modified of course, and love the basic nature of it. No extra cutesy crap around the windows makes for a nice looking UI.
Qassack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 09:14 AM   #40
Ghismonda
A Treant

Server: 7th hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via AIM to Ghismonda Send a message via MSN to Ghismonda

Here's what I'm thinking for the new layout, but my problem is placing the code not coming up with the graphics or the ideas.

Everything else would largely remain the same, except possibly adding a new pet window, discipline window, and a target box that incorporates Health of Target's Target into it as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Caleal_Ressurection.jpg (28.8 KB, 28 views)
Ghismonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 12:27 AM   #41
snowqueen
A Fire Beetle

Default Oh Please resurrect Caleal2 UI

I love your ideas and wisht you the best of luck on reviving caleal2.
The target target health bar is excellent idea. Hope you manage to get this to work with oow. If you do would you please post it. I miss using this ui and have not found one that I like as well. Good luck.
Thank you,
Snowqueen
snowqueen is offline   Reply With Quote