Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 08-07-2003, 10:49 AM   #1
vbcypher
A Ghoul

Server: Lanys T'val
Send a message via AIM to vbcypher Send a message via Yahoo to vbcypher
Default <character_name>.INI ... Call For Files!

Since I could not find anything like this existing on the web...and SOE will not disclose (talked with tech support on this matter) this information to me voluntarily even though they said it would not violate the EULA...I'm working on putting together two things.

#1 - A definitive list of all of the parameters and what their acceptable values are for the <character_name>.INI file. When finished, this list will be published for all to review for their own needs.

#2 - A component library (read set of .NET assemblies) encapsulating interaction with this and other related EverQuest configuration files.

So I need everyone's help. If you could send a copy of your <character_name>.INI file to characterDOTiniATcannedcodeDOTcom (replace DOT & AT with appropriate symbols to help me avoid email harvesters) I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you already know what specific parameters are for you can jot down a little note about them, that would be great. If you also know what the acceptable values for a given parameter are as well that would be superb.

Thank you all in advance,

R. Joe Reich
vbcypher is offline   Reply With Quote