Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 03-12-2003, 08:19 AM   #91
aandiian
A Hill Giant

Thanks for the reply I just tried changing it in the alpha channel, and it worked great!
Old 03-13-2003, 04:30 AM   #92
dhark
A Bat

Default mmmmmmm

you have done just about everything I would love to have as my ui mixed for melee and caster. I run in in a smaller and goofer resolution since I play windowed, but generally use setups for 800x600 and move em around, I believe I'm in 848x600 or something.

I was first attracted to the gui by the first post and pic on it that made it look very moveable and able to re-adjust to my liking

Is it the case where most can be moved? I tend to use most of my windows at about 15% visibility because I like just enough to read the text w/o hindering visibility.

dharkmyth
Old 03-13-2003, 04:41 AM   #93
Cormanth
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Zebuxoruk
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Most UIs do have moveable windows, and many are designed so that you can place the windows whereever you want. With my UI things are slightly different. All of my windows can be moved around, as well as have their transparency level adjusted to your liking. But 3 of the main windows are designed to be placed in their proper corners. You could move them elsewhere, but it may not look quite right.

Refer to THIS THREAD for more information about the current release my UI skin.

-Cormanth