User Name
Password

Old 08-24-2002, 01:23 AM   #1
Kudane
Co-Founder

Server: Xegony
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Vert Add-Ons: Request here

Please request mods for Vert here.. Sokol is working with Vertebrae to make them and I know he is trying to keep them straight, check the other post for the add-on when he is done!

Kudane
Old 08-24-2002, 12:10 PM   #2
Filex
A Hill Giant

Pet guage for your own hp bar would be nice, I don't particularly like using the pet window. Just adding the little green bar across the bottom of the hp bar would be sufficient.
Old 08-24-2002, 12:45 PM   #3
Beedeebede
A Ghoul

Default bar graphics

I'd like to just add the guage bar graphics to my current UI. How do I do that without messing up the rest of my current UI?

BD
Old 08-24-2002, 01:09 PM   #4
YoMaD
A Gray Wolf

Ok I'd like a target window with
Target Health
Pet Health
Cast Bar
Old 08-24-2002, 01:16 PM   #5
Erundyl
A Bat

Server: Veeshan

Well currently there is an Intelligence mod, a Wisdom mod and a fighter mod...I was wondering about a Bard mod..since Bards are a little different than all of them...maybe with stamina in the player info window along with a mana bar that would be helpful to know when to start singing my Jig O' Vigor...just a thought...
Old 08-24-2002, 01:20 PM   #6
Asadd
A Treant

Server: Eci

I need help Sokol.... I need to take my edited Vert Hotbuttons and I wanted to add the 8 gem casting bar to the left side of it...

Is there anyway you could help me with this? I'm just learing XML and I think I'm getting the hang of it but I see stuff in the casting bar I dont quite understand yet. I also am not too familiar what an merging like that will impact the animations file...

I was messing around with it a bit lol.... I was stripping things and I ended up causing my system to freeze heh...

Last edited by Asadd : 08-24-2002 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-24-2002, 04:45 PM   #7
Curumtiny
A Shissar Defiler

Server: Tarew Marr

Is their a mod for Verts Inventory that has the Auto Equip area and a Done button?

Curumtiny Call Me Yoda
Gnome Warrior (GnomeLord) Level 65
Tarrew Marr
Guild Officer: Invictus Verite
Click on Signiture for Magelo Profile
Old 08-24-2002, 05:16 PM   #8
Synica
A Fire Beetle

Aight I got one for ya. I am a Ranger and alwaays have my Forage on when running to get food. Now I keep a Bag in a HotBax to place the food I forage in and usualy drop the crap stuff. The droping is becoming a problem tho. I get to many NO DROP items and when trying to drop crap on raids I usualy end up trying to giveit to someone. The MH dosnt6 realy apreciste being and UP and me trying to give him Fishing grubs. So I was wondering if you could throw just a seperate window up that had nothing on it but the Destroy Button. Tha way I can stick that button somewhere and desrtoy the crap Foraged items without trying to open up my Inventory and become blind. OI would apresiate it and I think other Rangers Druids and Bards would to. Thanks for your time.
Old 08-24-2002, 08:16 PM   #9
darktears
A Bat

Post player inventory

on the original vert inventory its got wrist, earring, bp, and face....could someone tell me how to change that so its got pants instead of wrist? or all the inventory..or a better inventory setup?

thx

darktears warmonger
Old 08-24-2002, 09:03 PM   #10
Quies
A Gray Wolf

I'd love a mod of the windowpeices1 file so that the gauges have more accurate 'notches, much like the original bars. I tried modifying the file myself, but I couldn't get it to work properly.
Old 08-24-2002, 11:53 PM   #11
Eindare
A Treant

Default Request for book reading to be fixed

I just got the books, History of Paineel, Underfoot Musings, and etc and I can't read them. I would assume this is a problem with any book you try to read. I'm not literate enough in XML to fix this on my own. Thanks for any help!
Old 08-25-2002, 12:22 AM   #12
Eohanit
A Gray Wolf

Server: Bertoxxulous
Send a message via Yahoo to Eohanit
Default hotbutton edit no.1

This is an edit I did on Vert's hot button area. I have no right-click items, so I found the earring, face, bracelet inventory slots on the hot button area useless. This edit has all 8 bag inventory slots shown in order as they are in the regular inventory area.
Old 08-25-2002, 12:33 AM   #13
Eohanit
A Gray Wolf

Server: Bertoxxulous
Send a message via Yahoo to Eohanit
Default hot buttons for darktears

This edit is made just for you, darktears. I changed the wrist slot to pants. It should work, though I myself didn't actually test it, for as always, I owe Sony money, so I can't log on. heh =/ Good luck!
Old 08-25-2002, 01:05 AM   #14
Feebbwin
A Shissar Defiler

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default "Paladin" Player Window

Ok...just like the current Sokol wisdom player window except with a stamina bar in place of the pet health bar.
Thanks,
Feebb
Old 08-25-2002, 03:37 AM   #15
Stregar
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Luclin
Send a message via ICQ to Stregar

Airelyn,

Would love to see your player window mod with WIS instead of STR displayed, this possible?

Thanks