Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-31-2002, 06:20 PM   #91
Horaxe
A Crystal Gargoyle

Server: Sullon Zek
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Horaxe Send a message via AIM to Horaxe Send a message via Yahoo to Horaxe

Could someone tell me how to edit the player or action window. I want to have a set of tabes, and have each tab linked to an HTML file. I want to use this for my Trade Skill mod I'm working on and I've been having some problems getting it to work. And yes, the HTML files are not online files, they are just a set of HTML files I have written for the UI, similar to the PNP files used in EQToolboxes Map mod.

"A halo's only a few inches from becoming a noose."
Old 08-31-2002, 06:31 PM   #92
Goah
A Snow Cougar

Default Furrbawl's Mod

Is there any way I could get Furrbawl's mod that was post in the Verts Mod's Screenshot section w/o the pet bar seperate please?

This is a perfect Mod for my ranger, but I dont need that blank line there where the pet bar was.

Any help is much appreciated
Old 09-01-2002, 01:40 AM   #93
Twylight
A Snow Cougar

Server: Rodcet Nife
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Twylight Send a message via AIM to Twylight Send a message via Yahoo to Twylight

First off to Sokol, I love your add ons! Secondly, I am currently running vert 2.1 dozen roses because it's the closest thing I can find to purple. The one mod I miss most from my 1.1vert is the horizontal hotkey mod that Sokol made. Please let me know if anyone has converted this or can. Would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Twylight
Old 09-01-2002, 05:41 PM   #94
Gargos Aurora
A Bat

Hi there. I've been using Vert mod 1.1 and seem to like it better than 2.0, but have a small request. I have been trying to get the inventory window from Abattoirv1's mod (listed on 2nd page of the Released thread) to integrate with the vert 1.1 mod but haven't the first clue on how to do the animation code. Anyone able to lend a hand and upload a .zip file with the animation changes por favor? Would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Gargos Aurora
Hierophant of Nightbane
Karana Server