Old 01-09-2003, 08:11 PM   #106
TalRW
A Bat

I hope this UI goes live soon
Old 01-10-2003, 04:33 AM   #107
Tumguror
A Ghoul

Server: Antonius Bayle

Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz I love this UI, i have been following the design process and i know that it is hard but plz, even a beta version, eqadicts need it .

Thanks a lot for the work invested even if it is not finished, i just cant stop crying snif snif snif .

Waiting for the release of this wonderful UI : Tumguror.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:06 AM   #108
Simonz
A Ghoul

Server: Lanys T'Vyl

This seems really kewl... does anyone know if the person making this still comes on here or still workin on it? Or any beta versions of this out for us to test and tweak?
Old 01-11-2003, 08:48 PM   #109
Luminea
A Snow Griffin

Server: Rathe
Send a message via ICQ to Luminea Send a message via AIM to Luminea

As of about 4 or 5 days ago he was fixing any problems that I caught before he let it loose, so it looks like it should be coming out here shortly, probably have to take care of the new patch also, since everything i sent to him was pre-patch day.
Ill log on and get a screen shot when i play next time
Old 01-16-2003, 10:49 AM   #110
Simonz
A Ghoul

Server: Lanys T'Vyl

It's good to know he's still workin on it... hope to see it out soon
Old 01-16-2003, 12:07 PM   #111
phineas101
A Ghoul

Server: Fennin Ro
Send a message via AIM to phineas101

Sorry to hear you quit EQ Fabbe. I realize its not the most time friendly game, heh, and Im sure modding it isnt either. But for the love of god release what you have done, put out a beta PLEASE. Im ready to kill someone to get your UI, thats how good it is to me.

Ahem, sorry, my craving might have gotten the best of me
Old 01-19-2003, 12:31 AM   #112
Luminea
A Snow Griffin

Server: Rathe
Send a message via ICQ to Luminea Send a message via AIM to Luminea
Default NEED HELP TO GET THIS UP FOR DOWNLOAD

OK...well i haven't heard back from him in a while after sending him what I did about testing it.
Heres the deal.
I have the original files he sent me.
pre-jan 9 patch. I would love to see this UI get on the download area so folks can use it.
Im putting in screenshot of one main problem being the player and group pet bars are all over the place and need to be cleaned up. also I know nothing about the coding and fixing these thing...so If someone would like to take the files and clean them up from the last 2 patches so we can release these so Fabbe wont have wasted so much time and folks get to enjoy his work...
please email me at [email protected] or pm me on here...im not sure if the files are too big to send through some emails...fabbe had to send them to me through yahoo...
Thanks for anyone willing to help fix it for release
Lumi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pethealth.jpg (140.0 KB, 131 views)
Old 01-19-2003, 12:55 AM   #113
Katn
An Icepaw Kobold

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

hmm I'm not sure on how to help u with the names and that being so close together I think its has to do with the location.

But I love that UI, can I use now? :P
Old 01-19-2003, 01:20 AM   #114
TraleighRoV
A Treant

you just need to relocate the pet health bars for each player, for some reason your locs are all messed up, its relatively easy to do

if you can post the group window part of the UI here, im sure myself or someone else can either fix it or look at it and post the correct locations you need ;p
Old 01-19-2003, 08:44 PM   #115
trib
A Treant

post it, i can fix it
Old 01-19-2003, 08:46 PM   #116
Leopor
A Gray Wolf

trib = our hero
Old 01-20-2003, 09:28 AM   #117
Neiloch
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Tholuxe Paells

I'm workin on it right now but the pet health bars seem to be to wide fo the windows, gonna attempt to shrink them down.

"Dont screw with someone with a lot of free time"
Old 01-21-2003, 11:43 AM   #118
faBBe
A Shissar Disciple

Server: -none-
Send a message via ICQ to faBBe

Luminea
Just because I didn't give you news lately didn't mean I wanted you to spread the files. You didn't mail me at all asking me about releasing those files.

I'm really ANGRY about this and I don't want to see ANY download of this UI until it is released by ME in the beta forum.

This is COPYRIGHT Fabrice Denis, a.k.a me!

I am sorry for making some of you wait so long, but nevertheless this is MY WORK and I will decide whether I want to release it or not. Of course I have no reasons NOT to release it, but even if I didnt want to that would be my right.

To those who think I'm taking this too seriously. Well, I AM OF COURSE! Let's see how you feel after you have spent several week's worth of work to put something together and someone distributes your work WITHOUT your consent. If you think this is stupid you may just as well steal those images on my homepage and sign your name under it, that;'s doing almost the same thing.

signed
Fabrice Denis
aka faB

Last edited by faBBe : 01-21-2003 at 08:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2003, 12:13 PM   #119
faBBe
A Shissar Disciple

Server: -none-
Send a message via ICQ to faBBe
Default DECISION

Fair enough, I have made you wait long enough, I shall try and publish on the BETA forum what I have so far, pretty much what I send Luminea and another tester.

I reckon I should probably have published the beta a while ago, as it is very playable as is.

UPDATE:
I am going to post in the beta forum as I write this. I have uploaded the UI, it will be available for download once it is approved by the admin.

So head over to the beta forum.

Later,
faB

PS: by the way, Luminea, I DO realize you were trying to help, nevertheless you should have emailed me about it and received my consent before redistributing my work. I will post it to the beta forum anyway, and there won't be any wrong done, so this will be old news hopefully.

Last edited by faBBe : 01-21-2003 at 08:26 PM.