Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2007, 04:31 AM   #10
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Fixes

Ok for the dashboard inventory thats an easy fix ill get on that asap(actually the original windows are in the mod folder)unless you want the dashboard with all the bags on it. As for the other problems you mentioned, those windows dont work because I removed all the reliance on the quartz xml. You are completetly correct in your solution for that problem. As for the combat ability window I will look into that. Actually If you log completely out of EQ and open your character ini file and find combat ability window header...delete all entries down to next header and save. then log in and see if that fixes the problem.Let me know.

Hal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getti Lee
i have a few issues

the dashboard inventory doesn't match your new bag layout so there are bags missing when the inventory window is open. (would be fine if the selector window normal mod showed the first bag slots like original quartz)

the buttons now look like the default ui (their border/trim)

the combat ability window (regular one not the horizontal one) doesn't show any buttons, does show a cast bar which is weird because it should just be for melee disciplines. just has the texture for the entire window.

can't seem to use the original quartz chat windows, buff windows, or short duration buff window in any combination. but i found a fix for the buff windows and i imagine its the same for the chat windows. get the wnd_bg_buffs.tga, wnd_bg_sbuffs.tga, wnd_bg_pets.tga, etc from the quartz 2.0 and copy those to your ui folder along with the orginal etui_quartz and equi.xml to use the original type windows.

thanks for coming back to update this ui. everyone is really bummed with the recent patches and ui changes, but this is good news!
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote