Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

QRL updated to latest patch... message me if anything is wrong
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 11:44 PM   #167
martyclune
A Bat

dashboard is one the main part through all content are connected and accessible to use so it is more attractive..

online slots

Last edited by martyclune : 04-01-2014 at 11:34 PM.
martyclune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 10:13 AM   #168
luckyhoney25
A Treant

May we please have an update for the new Expansion Ring of Scale or can add an additional spell slot?

For me the UI still works but it can not show the new 13th spell gem. In ring of scale they give you one more level of mnemonic retention AA.
luckyhoney25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 11:10 AM   #169
Halelen

I have this corrected already, I must not have pushed to site. Will post new version when I get home tonight.

Hal
Old 01-28-2018, 03:41 PM   #170
Halelen

All my UI's have been updated and should appear soon, any problems or requests, post here as I no longer play or check this site. Posting here will send a notice to my email and then I can get to the problem faster.
Enjoy
Hal
Old 12-10-2022, 11:00 AM   #171
HSishi
Premium Member

Server: Antonius Bayle
Default No bag slots since NoS

Hi Halelen,

the Redux Evolution UI's don't show bag slots or their contents after NoS release. I have no clue why since there is no container file in your UI.
Plus, the "Window Selector" window doesn't show the additional armor slots, only the buttons for Mail and Mercenary tool.

The real bad part: Handing an item to a NPC causes a client crash (which causes the loss of the item); this doesn't happen with 'Default' UI.
Getting an item handed from another player works.

Loading any 2022.9 variant doesn't report an error ingame. The file 'UIErrors.txt' lists the usual "file ... not found in ... Attempting to use file from Default skin" warnings.
There's also a "ScreenPiece CastingWindow referenced but not found in XML." message but the EQ client tolerates that.

Any idea what is wrong with the bags? Thanks for looking into it.

//HSishi
HSishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 06:47 PM   #172
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSishi
Hi Halelen,

the Redux Evolution UI's don't show bag slots or their contents after NoS release. I have no clue why since there is no container file in your UI.
Plus, the "Window Selector" window doesn't show the additional armor slots, only the buttons for Mail and Mercenary tool.

The real bad part: Handing an item to a NPC causes a client crash (which causes the loss of the item); this doesn't happen with 'Default' UI.
Getting an item handed from another player works.

Loading any 2022.9 variant doesn't report an error ingame. The file 'UIErrors.txt' lists the usual "file ... not found in ... Attempting to use file from Default skin" warnings.
There's also a "ScreenPiece CastingWindow referenced but not found in XML." message but the EQ client tolerates that.

Any idea what is wrong with the bags? Thanks for looking into it.

//HSishi

The screen piece has never been there, that’s allowed. As for the bag issue that is a hard coded issue with the game. It has happened before and they fixed the issue. I cannot recreate the issue since I don’t own large enough bags. I was waiting to see if daybreak was going to fix the code. Other options are use smaller bags, or I have been told if I put tabs on the bank window it will work. If you want tabs I’ll throw one together just let me know
Old 12-11-2022, 03:54 AM   #173
HSishi
Premium Member

Smile

Bank tabs sounds like a nice idea. With 24 base slots the FullBank window got quite large.
I suggest to group them into groups of 6, the shared slots displayed separately. With the open bandolier this would be a theoretic maximum of 1013 item icons (1012 in the bag,s 1 on mouse) to be displayed.
Though, I don't know what the current maximum is; on the other side, there aren't many 46 slots containers yet.

It doesn't matter how big the container is which I open. A 46 slot container is displayed as plain empty, even without the slots pattern, as a 10 slot combine bag in classic view.

Anyway, big thanks for looking into that issue and your attempt to group the bank bags into tabs. I appreciate it alot .
Old 12-11-2022, 08:16 AM   #174
Halelen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSishi
Bank tabs sounds like a nice idea. With 24 base slots the FullBank window got quite large.
I suggest to group them into groups of 6, the shared slots displayed separately. With the open bandolier this would be a theoretic maximum of 1013 item icons (1012 in the bag,s 1 on mouse) to be displayed.
Though, I don't know what the current maximum is; on the other side, there aren't many 46 slots containers yet.

It doesn't matter how big the container is which I open. A 46 slot container is displayed as plain empty, even without the slots pattern, as a 10 slot combine bag in classic view.

Anyway, big thanks for looking into that issue and your attempt to group the bank bags into tabs. I appreciate it alot .

I didn’t get it into the uis yet but it is on the website under its own download if you want to try it out
Old 12-11-2022, 11:35 AM   #175
HSishi
Premium Member

Thanks for adapting the Big Bank window. The tabbed version merged into the RE 2022.9 Melee UI without issues.

Unfortunately, the issue with the bags and a crash when initiating a hand-in is still there.
Old 12-11-2022, 05:14 PM   #176
Halelen

So slots still aren’t showing?
Old 12-13-2022, 08:07 PM   #177
Halelen

ok so the slots not showing is part of the bank issue, trying different things has come down to you can live with it and hope they fix it, or you can remove the bank or the bandolier window, either restores the selector window slots. For that matter could delete the selector window and only lose 10 slots. I will play around some more tonight and may change some things.

Ok fixed the issue with the selector slots not showing, maybe that will correct the other issues as well

Last edited by Halelen : 12-15-2022 at 10:54 PM.