Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-07-2003, 10:19 AM   #1
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Server: Saryrn
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Window movement as a result of 2/6 patch

Wasn't sure exactly what forum to put this in so please correct me if I am wrong Cairenn.

The issue is with some UI that have not had their graphics done perfectly. This is an excerpt from another post but I feel this is important and needs to be given to everyone.

Original Thread:
http://www.eqgui.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6321

Here is some of the text that is important to see:
Well it is not exactly related to the gauge issue. But it is similar. It appear that if your background graphics and the size of the window for the Graphics are not the same size then you have a problem. I will explain.

The hotkeys graphic in my case (ChronRight) is 158,275. The hotbutton window was originally defined as 160,280. This leaves space at the right edge and the bottom of the window. As a result when I try to line up what looks like the bottom of the window with the bottom of the screen you end up with an actual 5 pixel over lap at the bottom. As a result Sony has made things so that if the are off the edge of the screen the are repoped somewhere. I have gone through and reset all the graphics for my ChronRight to be the right size and this should fix the problem for that. If you are using Quartz from Statix I would assume that he will be coming out with a fix but if not I will take a look at his files and see if I can fix them for you. Am doing some final testing of ChronRight right now but as soon as it is done it will get posted to the Download section.

I hope this helps some.

This will be the case with anyone that has used graphics that were not exactly the same size as the window they are being used with and they are on the edge or inadvertantly over the edge because of unseen parts of the window.

Last edited by Chronwaas : 02-07-2003 at 11:10 AM.
Chronwaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2003, 11:11 AM   #2
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

oops. Sorry fingers got ahead of me and I had the wrong date in the Subject, should have been 2/6/03
Old 02-07-2003, 11:37 AM   #3
Chronwaas
Skinner Extraordinaire

Ok I have completed the update to the ChronRight Skin. As soon as the update has been posted I will link it to here.
Old 02-07-2003, 11:44 AM   #4
khayautik
A Fire Beetle

Send a message via AIM to khayautik Send a message via Yahoo to khayautik

Statix does have a fix on his website for the Quartz skin as well
khayautik is offline   Reply With Quote