Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 06-05-2003, 11:01 PM   #16
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Server: Tarew Marr
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Didn't realize people were still posting to this thread I believe I could possible do all these request, but just can't say how soon they will be done. I'm currently working on a skin for a friend, but will try to get something done soon. And Yes...I will be updating the bank when the shared slots go live...just have to think how Thanks for the suggestion guys.

forry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:30 AM   #17
nickmbb
A Gray Wolf

Talking

Forry...so far on the test server, everthing works fine cept the bank slots.

BTW, out of all the UIs I have tried, Forry is the least intrusive and best looking one I have used. If you like the fancy D&D look, this one isnt for you....but I like to see as much of the game as i can, and Forry does just that.
nickmbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2003, 11:14 PM   #18
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

I'm glad you like it so much. I really do like all the eye candy, but when you're playing I would rather see the game instead...that I why I made as much as I could see through. I will try to get the bank slots added and place it in an options folder for you.
Old 06-08-2003, 08:53 PM   #19
Kalysto
A Treant

Server: Fennin Ro
Lightbulb

Hiya, I love this UI! Looks really neat and tidy and not overly fancy, which I just don't get into.

Anyways! I was wondering if maybe there is a way to make the percent numbers in the group and player window look a little darker or bigger? I have a hard time seeing them as they are now. I play in 1024x768 if that makes any difference.

Mistress Kalysto - Arcanist
fenninRo
Kalysto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2003, 08:55 AM   #20
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Ok...I got some things fixed up with the UI...including the shared bank slots and some new gauges. I'm not going to post the new files just yet because I haven't tested them As soon as I do, I will update the download section.

Also...I'm still working on the mirrored version (and horizontal) of the buff windows and the vertical spell bar, but they will get done at some point.

EDIT: also working on making the % numbers bigger
Old 06-10-2003, 08:20 AM   #21
nickmbb
A Gray Wolf

Smile

Looking forward to the new updates....keep up the excellent work!
Old 06-10-2003, 04:30 PM   #22
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Default Version 2.0

I have just uploaded version 2.0 so the file has been placed back into the moderator's queue and will be available again when it gets approved. I very sorry, but I didn't get a chance to finish everything yet! Below is a list of the updates and all options are still available that were there before.

Updates:

- New shared bank slots

- New style of guages (if they don't go over well, I can change back, but I like the new ones...just let me know)

- When you mouse over a button, it will be a lighter color blue now (the other one was just too dark in my opinion)

I do actually have some other code started on my computer, but haven't finished any of the other requests yet...working on 2 UI's at one time just doesn't leave me much time for 1 thing I am almost done with the UI for my friend and should be able to devote more time to finishing up the upgrades on this one. Thanks for your patients!!
Old 06-11-2003, 05:26 PM   #23
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Default Forry UI version 2.1

Ok, I know I just updated to version 2.0, but I have updated again to version 2.1 (I'm sure the admins are real happy with me right now, sorry guys and gals) This should become available as soon as the admins give it the ok.

This version includes all of the requested changes as options (except the larger font for the % - still working on that one)

- Mirrored Buff windows with and without spell names

- Horizontal Buff windows for both the top and bottom of the screen (no names with these - it just wouldn't look right)

- Vertical spell cast window

- Big bank window with shared slots (there may be a mistake in version 2.0 with the shared slots, so please download the updated version for the fix - sorry about that)

- Also added a target window that has the pet health on it (for us pure pet classes - this removes the pet health from the pet window)

Future changes I'm attempting to do:

- The pet target window, but include the times

- Enlarge the font on some % and other labels to make viewing a little easier

Here is a picture of all the optional windows...Hope you like it.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:28 AM   #24
nickmbb
A Gray Wolf

Cool

There was a problem with the shared bank slots...but you upgrade now works fine..Thanks Forry.
Old 06-13-2003, 06:34 PM   #25
blisful
A Gray Wolf

Thumbs up Map Window

Just curious if you would be willing to turn your map window into a stand alone add on. i really like the look of it and would love to use it.

Thanks,

Blisful
blisful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2003, 08:41 PM   #26
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

I will see what I can do tomorrow morning after work (I work 3rd shift). It shouldn't be real hard to make the map its own little pluggin. I will post here and let you know when I upload it.
Old 06-15-2003, 01:23 AM   #27
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

Ok... I just finished pulling my map window out of my UI (could have done this real quick, but it would have ment sending about 4 or 5 different files for the download) I have fixed it up so it is one xml file and one tga file (plus the readme). I'm currently at work, but as soon as I get home and test it, I will zip it up and upload it to the map section. I will make this statement right now and it is in the readme file.

WARNING: The forry map that will be in the map download section is not intended to be loaded into the forry UI. If you do, it WILL break your UI. The xml file was coded to only work with other UIs. Basically....If you have the EQUI_forry.xml file in your folder, it will break it.

Look for it to be posted sometime Sunday 6/15/03
Old 06-15-2003, 07:56 AM   #28
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

My stand-alone map has been tested and uploaded under the map section. Just waiting for the admin's to check it out.
Old 06-16-2003, 05:24 PM   #29
Gumm
A Bat

Default Remove Labels

I too love the map window, but there is one problem I noticed... Where is the remove labels button? In small cities and the like, it is tough to see anything but labels sometimes.
Gumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2003, 07:10 PM   #30
forry
Enhanced Imperial Golem

The remove labels button is the little square with the L in it on the Active Layers side ( I think the left side...i'm not looking at a piture right now though). Clicking that L button will remove the labels.