Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Compares & Patch fixes
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2006, 02:24 PM   #1
Arista
TimerMod Creator

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Arrow TimerMod - September 19th Patch (The Serpent's Spine)

NOTE: I no longer have an active subscription to EverQuest. Please read this post for more information on how this impacts patches for the timer.

I've updated the TimerMod XML generator to make all configurations compatible with the Serpent's Spine patch. This change affects the AA, Leadership, Player, and Task windows. If you are using the AA, Leadership, Player, or Task window for your timers, please download a new file package.

You can click the Reconfigure Timers button in the "INSTRUCTIONS" file of your original download to launch the configuration wizard with your current settings already filled in. To configure a new file package from scratch, go to the "DOWNLOAD" section of the TimerMod site and click Configure Timers.

Patch Version Summary

Here is a quick summary of version numbers required for particular windows. You can find the version number that you are currently using in the comments near the top of the "Timer" XML file. If you don't have at least the required version listed below, you should download a new file packgage. It is recommended that you update your timers to version 4.1 regardless of which window you are using.

Timers from new site (27 available windows)
  • AA window - version 4.1.1 or higher
  • Leadership window - version 4.1.1 or higher
  • Player window - version 4.1.1 or higher
  • Task window - version 4.1.1 or higher
  • Guild window - version 4.1.0 or higher
  • Help/Petition window - now merged, version 4.0.7 or higher
  • Selector window - version 4.0.5 or higher
  • Adventure window - version 4.0.4 or higher
  • Tribute window - version 4.0.3 or higher
  • Raid window - version 4.0.2 or higher
  • All other windows (Actions, Bug, Compass, Expedition, Feedback, Friends, Gems, Group, Journal, LFG, MP3, Notes, Pet, Skins, Story, Target, Voice) - version 4.0.0 or higher
Timers from old site (13 available windows) have not been updated for some time but may or may not still work depending on which window you are using. If you want to use these older versions you will have to do so at your own risk. Since I no longer have access to EQ I will be unable to easily update these for now, but I will do my best to bring them up to date the next time SOE offers a free play period for previous subscribers.

Arista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:20 AM   #2
Dimencia
Premium Member

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Is there a way to get the sliders your using to work in side a page of a window with tabs?
Dimencia is offline   Reply With Quote