User Name
Password

Old 02-06-2003, 07:54 AM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default 6 Feb 03 - Patch Message

** Interface **

- All settings for the Songs window should now be saved properly when the player logs out.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Bit Depth and Refresh Rate setting to not save properly upon exit.
- Users of Windows XP should no longer be seeing their Windows mouse cursor or other windows 'bleed through' into the game.

** Gameplay **

- Changing from an old model character to a Luclin model character at character select should no longer result in the character having no hair.
- Fixed a bug that caused merchants to charge a little extra or less (1 copper).
- Merchants will no longer claim that they will pay 1 copper for starting equipment (they have never actually purchased such items).

** Spells **

- Fixed a problem with the Giantsbane Spell quest NPCs not spawning in Skyshrine.
- Failing to hide while invisible will now make the invisibility icon disappear.

** Trade Skills **

- Many Planar Recipes can now be used in collapsible containers. Some Planar Tailoring can only be done in the Tanaan Loom as opposed to the Planar Sewing Kit. Nothing that was previously made in the Loom was added to the collapsible tailoring kit. Skills changed were Baking, Sewing, Jewel Craft, and Fletching.
- Added gnome cultural recipe book to Ak'Anon.
- Changed the weights on Spiritstones to be more in line with Faithstones.
- Changed Collapsible Jeweler's Kit to 6 slots from 4.

** Zones **

- Grummus is much more likely to stay in his home.
- Fixed the door to the Ak'Anon zoo, by request of the Zookeeper's Union #23.
- Newly created Wood Elf Druids will now make their first appearance in the world much closer to their guild master.
- Fennin Ro is now more durable, more in line with the other elemental plane gods.
-Rallos Zek now moves considerably faster then before, as do his cohorts. He will also become very, VERY angry should he be removed from his lair(s).
- Skyshrine will once again require a key for exit into the Cobalt Scar. The fact that the key was not needed was a bug. We do understand that few people actually walk through this area considering the other methods of transport available, but the dragons aren't leaving their doors open.

** Items **

- Corrected the inventory icon for the Acrylia Studded Legs and the Two-Handed Practice Sword.

Co-Founder & Admin: MMOUI
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 08:21 AM   #2
Orolmy
A Bat

Server: Many

*edit* never mind.. already covered Here
Orolmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 09:21 AM   #3
CaladairVaz
A Ghoul

Cairenn, In your fix for the inventory .. the numbers you said to change were different then the ones that i had in and i use your UI and the interface in that comes with your UI. Should i change the numbers to what you said still?
CaladairVaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:07 AM   #4
Wanedorf
A Bat

Server: Povar

- Skyshrine will once again require a key for exit into the Cobalt Scar. The fact that the key was not needed was a bug. We do understand that few people actually walk through this area considering the other methods of transport available, but the dragons aren't leaving their doors open.

Grrrr...I just destroyed that key last week.
Wanedorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:10 AM   #5
Talyns
The Tablets Guy

Server: Lanys

I wonder when/if they will realize they have to update the EQUI_InspectWnd.xml also
-Hawkren (20 SHM)
Talyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:11 AM   #6
Remelio
Featured Designer

Server: Tarew Marr
Send a message via ICQ to Remelio Send a message via AIM to Remelio

Please read this

Please read my suggestions before making the appropriate changes to your mods. Thank you.
Old 02-06-2003, 10:12 AM   #7
Remelio
Featured Designer

Re: Skyshrine Key

If you had used it.. it was on your /key ring (type /key in game to check for it)
Remelio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 10:42 AM   #8
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Quote:
Originally posted by CaladairVaz
Cairenn, In your fix for the inventory .. the numbers you said to change were different then the ones that i had in and i use your UI and the interface in that comes with your UI. Should i change the numbers to what you said still?

I use t.king's inventory. As you, I too will wait for him to release an updated one and for now just add the new information but set the location to 0,0 and size to 1,1.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 11:03 AM   #9
Tobin Itharel
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Saryrn

Quote:
Originally posted by Remelio
Re: Skyshrine Key

If you had used it.. it was on your /key ring (type /key in game to check for it)

This is NOT TRUE - there was a bug and MANY people did NOT get the key added to the keyring even if they used the key when the port was not needing the key. I had this bug in my character and I hope SOE fixed the adding to the ring of this key.
Tobin Itharel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 11:09 AM   #10
Erobate
A Fire Beetle

Server: Tunare

No room for complaining about destroyed keys. SOE stated, when the /keyring was activated, that you should hold on to your key at least until it showed in /keyring....at least. I still hold on to them for as long as I can afford the spot in my bank.
Erobate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2003, 11:36 AM   #11
Remelio
Featured Designer

Sucks about the skyshrine key bug then.. makes me glad I got it on mine.
Remelio is offline   Reply With Quote