Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-27-2002, 10:48 PM   #1
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default new window?

I'm wondering is it possable to create a new window for XP and AAXP (withthe % change butons) to prevent a cluttered player info bar? too damnmany bars gets confusing on me at times. =) just an idea.

would love to move my exp info to the upper left corner of my screen and keep hp and such in its current location.
Grimmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2002, 10:56 PM   #2
Grimmier
A Hill Giant

hehe and here are some other requests.

I would really love for a buff bar that wrote the name of the buff inside the buff icon( being a cleric and all). Not across like one of the mods I saw. but keeping it small but inside the square have the name. (note I span my buff bar horizontally across my screen at the top. in 1024x768 mode. starting at the end of my lag-o-meter to the width of the player info window away from the right side of the screen, noticed a post about text being hard coded in position)

for Player info though really only need HP, Mana, cast time is handy too. and unless its possable to make another idea of mine then exp bars. (bars with %'s where possable add HP current / max into the middle of the HP bar (less space)
Grimmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2002, 12:15 AM   #3
Geddine
A Wooly Rhino

Server: Morell-Thule

Same response I gave in the other thread.

The idea of buff names inside the icon is possible BUT the positioning of the icons is hardcoded (dynamic) and the resizing of the window can cause the icons to move from their position, therefore the text (which has static positions) would no longer be 'inside' the buff icon.