Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Caster
User Name
Password

Old 02-11-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
Orocular
A Ghoul

Default Gah, they royally goofed us!

Now I need to update my UI... this site helped a lot with my old one, I am hopeing we can do it again with the new one

With me playing a wizard, sight is my key. I need everything slimlined. BUT with the new charmslot comeing out, I can only see one Invetory UI that has this updated. Which I am grateful for. However... if someone can design this for me (I am XML illiterate) I would be very happy. I am looking for something that has no garble, no nice little swirly marks or fancy whatnots. I want my invetory and that it. The charm slot presents a problem though.

I love thininv2 however it does not have a charm slot. Is there anyway someone can update that one for me? I know its kinda lame asking for a mod on someone elses art, but I do not want to get tid of the mod, it rocks and suits my purposes well. I was also hopeing to possibly shrink it up a bit... but thats for another day.

Thanks in advance!

Oro
Orocular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 10:29 AM   #2
Nortan
A Ghoul

Server: Innoruuk
Default Necro Agrees!

One of the few times you will see a Necro agreeing with a Wizard! heh...

Sight is everything. I am not playing EQ to look at pretty controls, I want to see the game. Besides what is mentioned above about the inventory, I am looking for a UI very close to the stock elements, but smaller... much smaller.

I am currently using the stock UI, in 1280 x 1024 resolution because I like the UI that small. I prefer to run EQ in 1024 x 768 resolution for performance reasons. Take a look at the size difference, particularly the buff icons and bard icons. I want them that small, as well as the hotkeys, etc. I like the separate elements the stock UI offers; I do not like "console" views.

Has anyone simply coded a smaller version of the stock UI elements? I am looking for a UI I can run in 1024 x 768, or the next resolution up from that (1100 something), that is a similar size to the 1280 x 1024, proportionately.

I cannot post a SS of my 1280 x 1024 UI as the file is too large.
Nortan is offline   Reply With Quote