Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 09-24-2005, 05:08 PM   #1
Quickwinddd
A Fire Beetle

Default help w/ infiniti_redux

I had it worked well then reformatted adn can not get it to work again, any ideas?
Quickwinddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:53 AM   #2
Desideratus
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Venril Sathir
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I think lots of people have been working with Infinity series interfaces, there was for example Mikitta's Infinity Reborn just a few days ago. However I have been sort of keeping Infiniti Redux tweaked via little changes this year since no-one else seemed to, so if that's the specific look you want may I suggest:

Start here with a clean load of Infiniti Redux. Then add this update to bring it up to date through OoW and DoN. Note: I only did one variant of buff bars, if you want vertical I suggest you look for something in the standalone pieces downloads.

To fix it for the midyear changes to bazaar, merchant and mail you need to remove the following custom files:

EQUI_BazaarSearchWnd.xml
EQUI_MerchantWnd.xml

and replace the EQUI_Animations file with this one (I never got round to posting that file here at EQInterface, so just right-click the link and save the xml file).

Then to fix it for DoD, you need to remove a few more custom files:

EQUI_HotButtonWnd.xml (yes, no more clickies - but you can use hotbar 2 for those)
EQUI_Inventory.xml
EQUI_BigBankWnd.xml

That gets you a working version but I have been fiddling with the files since then too:

If you like the idea of horizontal hotbars, you could try the ones I posted here

and finally, there is a little bunch of optional updates, including a new custom inventory, that I posted a few days ago here

I am intending to put together an integrated set for this interface, once I've reduced the amount of custom animations in use etc and reproduced the variant items to allow some easy custom choices for look and feel, but time is limited atm so I don't know when "Dark Infiniti" will get posted ...
Desideratus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:29 PM   #3
Quickwinddd
A Fire Beetle

cool thanks
Quickwinddd is offline   Reply With Quote