User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2009, 11:19 AM   #31
Kalthazz
A Weathered Clockwork

Server: tunare
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Send a message via ICQ to Kalthazz Send a message via Yahoo to Kalthazz

what i was also going to ask if theres a way to actually keep the ui with the blue windows that was in my original infinity 2009 ui and keep the windows like the inventory window/group and player window and the buff /short duration and pet window and the hot button windows without changing those and or the chat window?But have it work with the new implementations and what not!
Kalthazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:24 AM   #32
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar

they are still the blue windows are they not?? everything is blue to me..i have no experience with this ui that is why I didnt remove all the files I thought should be removed. The upcoming changes that are being talked about are not catastrophic or major ui changing basically they are adding some windows and adding some features to windows but should not cause anyone to have to alter the appearance of their ui.

Hal
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #33
di28889
A Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalthazz
tried to use the ui you just posted in test and it crashed to desktop!

I loaded up test again and it still works just fine (ALSO I don't support the Test server)
di28889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #34
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Try a fresh copy. Just tried my UI again, still no errors. Although, even if there was, I probably wouldnt get to fix it till it was close to the live launch

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #35
SmileyFAAce_

Default Fixing Animations for Test server UI's

OK, when doing a comparison from of EQUI_Animations.xml found in both

Default ( normal EQ ) Drag to opened WinMerge
Default ( Test EQ ) Drag to second line under top drag in the find window that opens in WinMerge.

using http://winmerge.org/ , from post #12 here :http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=20429

There are a few differences.. Finding the code copy and pasting into your animations will get you on test IF that is all that is wrong..' animations' .

On the link above, there was a list of changes for Animations but it was either short of the changes or I missed part of it to copy and paste. That was my issue that didn't load My UI on Test.

Tomarrow it will change again /snicker, so if it breaks again.. compare Default vs Default.. find the files that are not " identical ".. see the comparison.. using WinMerge :http://winmerge.org/

So, if you were to fix EQUI_Animations.xml today.. and tomarrow the ui breaks, you can use the above program to compare tomarrows animations vs todays animations and see if there was any changes. Understand? Then copy and paste the new changes to your old animations. These are tricks we do as authors. You can too.
Back up your files before adjusting.

SmileyFAAce_