Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Site news/help Forums > Eqinterface/Eqgui News
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2016, 08:24 PM   #1
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Quarm Event Server Coming July 2016!

The EverQuest team will be launching Quarm, a special event server, in July! We’ll have a beta test for Quarm that will open up to players THIS WEEK on (or around) Thursday, June 16, 2016.

Each period of time the Quarm event server is open will be called an “Event,” followed by the Roman numeral for which Event it is (for example, “Event I”). Each Event on Quarm will have different goals for players to accomplish. Players can earn special rewards by completing Quarm server goals before the end of each Event. An All Access Membership will be required to participate in the events on the Quarm server.

Why name an event server Quarm? Just like how Druzzil Ro preserves the timeline after Quarm is defeated, such is the case with the Quarm server. Once Event I on the Quarm server has run its course, characters will be moved off of the server. Our plan is for new events to be a fresh start on Quarm.

Players that earn rewards from goals during an Event will be able to claim these unique rewards on ANY server (yes, even progression servers)!

Do you and your friends have what it takes to be the FIRST raid to defeat Overlord Mata Muram? If so, you’ll earn a unique title! Even if you aren’t the first people to defeat Mata Muram, additional titles are available for completing the group progression and completing the raid progression on the Quarm server.

For full details on how the Quarm server will work, please see this thread.
Cairenn is offline   Reply With Quote