Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 05-31-2003, 01:57 PM   #121
JarynVZ
A Snow Cougar

Server: Vallon
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

I've had a bunch of tells and email lately asking if I'm planning on putting out a new version or continuing to update this line. Not really, I've been super busy with work lately and other random projects so I'm mostly just updating my own UI as I get bored with it and need a small change here and there.

When I originally put together this UI, it was last fall when Drakah only had 1 version available and people missed his earlier work. He has since released a version similar to his earlier work and even put out some neat new versions that I recommend people use.

I personally am still using my version with a few modifications since 3.3 as seen in the screenshot below. I most likely won't continue posting new versions of JarynUI unless people really want me to, but please check out some of the new UIs by Drakah: http://www.eqinterface.com/list.php?skinnerid=166

Here is what my UI is looking like these days:

JarynVZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 11:51 AM   #122
Giin
A Bat

Send a message via AIM to Giin
Default update

post an update, i will use it. i love this skin
Giin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 12:35 AM   #123
Lalaornie
A Bat

Server: Drinal
Send a message via AIM to Lalaornie
Default nm

*edit* ignore this post ~ even though I could set my video settings in the game to the correct values, I just checked my monitor preferences and they do not support the required viewing, guess I'll have to find a UI that does, lol, sorry for the post *edit*

As someone posted earlier (in January?) I also crash to desktop with an eqgame.exe error at the server selection screen. My problem does not have to do with following directions, as I have installed this and previous ui's on my husband's computer and it works fine. He is running Windows ME and I use Windows XP, could there be some problem with compatibility? My monitor and video card both support the correct viewing size, I checked under 'Options' and it is set correctly. Going to look around and see if there is somewhere else to look for help or maybe try one of Drakah's UI's.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Lalaornie : 07-09-2003 at 12:46 AM.
Lalaornie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2003, 12:33 PM   #124
e13a1n
A Bat

I followed the instructions exactly, I went into game and loaded the ui, making sure I was in correct video mode on my pc and in game. It is still the default appearance, but everything is smaller, and the 'keyboard shortcuts' you said in the readme work. I dont understand ?

It said my XML files do not match everquest files or something. I'm sorry, I'm not too smart about what these things mean.

Last edited by e13a1n : 07-23-2003 at 12:49 PM.
e13a1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 06:46 PM   #125
JarynVZ
A Snow Cougar

You apparently didn't follow the directions as it never says anywhere to go into the game and load the skin. You don't have to do anything other that follow the instructions to the tee. Thousands of people have been using this skin for a long time.

Your problem falls into one of these:

1) You did not follow the instructions.

2) Your video card and/or monitor cannot support the resolution this skin runs in.
Old 11-14-2003, 03:35 AM   #126
Caead
A Gray Wolf

Default Update?

Jaryn:

Great UI, I love it, very functional for my bard main. Was curious though: Are you planning on updating it with the new tweaks on the basic EQ UI? e.g. the targeting circles and HP bar colorings? If so, it'd be awesome!

Thanks much!

Caeadweu Absconditus
52 Bard
Wreakin Havuk
41 Monk
Vispurus
41 Shaman
Caead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2004, 05:10 AM   #127
himrich
A Bat

I have been a user of this Jaryn UI for past 2 years, but recently i had to reformat my computer and i lost this UI. I cant find it on downloads anywhere, is it possible for someone to possibly direct me to a place to download a UI similar to the original, if there is one, please
himrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 05:05 PM   #128
JarynVZ
A Snow Cougar

Quote:
Originally Posted by himrich
I have been a user of this Jaryn UI for past 2 years, but recently i had to reformat my computer and i lost this UI. I cant find it on downloads anywhere, is it possible for someone to possibly direct me to a place to download a UI similar to the original, if there is one, please

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...2660&so=&page=1