Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 09-19-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
Webslinger
A Treant

Default Donatiing $25 for updated DeltaX for TSS with horizontal spell casting bar

I didn't see anything about not being able to donate moneyto fix this UI (if this is against forum rules, my apologies, and please delete this thread):

Please visit:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=5728

I am willing to donate $25 U.S. via paypal (I am not a scammer; this is not a joke) to have DeltaX for DoN updated to The Serpents Spine Expansion. This is, bar none, the best UI I've used, and I love it (and I don't want to play EQ without it). I doubt anyone is going to be interested in updating this U.I. unless I offer to donate, so that's why I'm posting for help.

In order for me to donate these conditions must be met:

1. The UI has to work (I don't want error messages).
2. I don't want extra lag as a result of using this U.I.
3. All features in EQ up to and including The Serpent's Spine must work (in other words, if options are available in the guild window, for example, in the default UI that aren't available in your updated UI, I won't be happy; player window needs to be updated, probably; etc.). I want the various new icons (for resting, etc.) as well.
4. I wish to preserve the horizontal spell bar like you see in the picture i linked to.
5. The word "con" should change its color accordingly (see where it says "Con") on the right of the target bar (this needs to be updated for TSS with the new con color system). The icons changing color was already enabled in
DeltX for DoN (but not the updated colors for TSS obviously).
6. "ATK" on the left of the target bar should be flashing red when attacking.
7. Combat disc ability window should indicate time remaining (or at least a bar indicating time remaining) on the disc (delta x, by default, didn't do this). The Combat disc window should be horizontal (and thin) like it was with DeltaX for DoN.
8. Include http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=2971
Elanthian Ring of Power 3D Target Ring and update it for use (make all features of TSS available).
9. Have the capacity to show both multiple horizontal hotkeys along with the vertical hotkeys around the inventory (and I do want the vertical hotkeys with the inventory maintained) you see here:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=5728
10. I want the screen to pretty much look like http://www.eqinterface.com/download...iew.php?id=5728 (except with maybe a few horizontal hotkeybars).
11. I want the screen optimized for a default resolution of 1280x1024.
12. I should be able to create more chat windows, move them around, and resize them.

By the way, I don't really care about maintaining DeltaX's inventory window. I was never a big fan of it anyway.

Please note everything on the screen can be repositioned (the spell and song bars can be moved up and down; I generally move the song bar up higher).

I will not donate until the U.I. is in good working order. I'm not going to be donating money for something that's broken. If it works, and is in good working order (updated and all features working for TSS), I will donate $25 for your time in U.S. funds via paypal to you.

Sincerely,

Webslinger

Last edited by Webslinger : 09-19-2006 at 11:39 AM.
Webslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:18 AM   #2
DaDave00
A Fire Beetle

Default Fixing UIs for donation

I was just going to ask a similar question. Does anyone update old UI's to be compatible with curent expansions. I like the one I have but it generates a few errors (but functions for me at the moment). It's not a complete set of anyones but more of a collection of pieces I've gathered over time. I'd like to get those errors fixed as well as the new functionality of TSS added.

If anyone does this I'd be happy to go over what it is I like about my current set up and the appropriate donation to fix it up for TSS.

Also, as Webslinger mentioned, if this is against the rules I too apologize and ask for this to be deleted.
DaDave00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 09:14 PM   #3
budbo
A Bat

If you want it to function with most of the new features is copy the following from default to the UI folder:

EQUI.xml
EQUI_MapViewWnd.xml
_Animations
_leadership
_Taskselect
_tracking
_AA Window

You won't get all the new stuff but DeltaX will function without errors.
budbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 08:34 AM   #4
Webslinger
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by budbo
You won't get all the new stuff but DeltaX will function without errors.

I am aware that I can get it to function, but I want all the features up to and including TSS, and that's what I'm offering to pay (for the first person who gives me a fully functional version of what I requested in my first post).

Sincerely,

Webslinger
Old 09-20-2006, 09:27 AM   #5
Dyfrin
A Gray Wolf

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Keep checking the site u got the pic from I'll have it working today/tomorrow I am guessin.

9.19.09.zip works now, just need to get that rest timer going and minor glitches like the titlebar changed.
High-Elf Prelate
Dyfrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:34 AM   #6
Webslinger
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyfrin
Keep checking the site u got the pic from I'll have it working today/tomorrow I am guessin.

9.19.09.zip works now, just need to get that rest timer going and minor glitches like the titlebar changed.

Sounds promising. But I don't see a reference to that zip file at all.

Anyway, I'll check back around 5 or 6 p.m. est today. Hopefully you can get the rest/attack icon to work and some sort of bar indicating the amount of time left on the melee discs when they are active (I'd like to see the points I listed in my first post addressed). Again, if I find it works and does what I stated in my first post, I'll ask you to p.m. me the paypal info.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:10 PM   #7
Dyfrin
A Gray Wolf

Dyfrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #8
Webslinger
A Treant

Quote:

Thank you.

Let me know when all the points from my first post are addressed.

Thanks

P.S. For inventory items shown, I need primary, secondary, range, back, face, rings, belt, ears, ammo, and chest (at least, for now).

Last edited by Webslinger : 09-21-2006 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #9
Webslinger
A Treant

It's looking pretty slick. I hope you can give us horizontal hotkeys (or have the option to use them instead or vice versa). I haven't tested anything yet (just looked at your preview screen).
Old 09-21-2006, 03:36 PM   #10
Dastinar
A Ghoul

Quote:

Updated DERoP will be ready as soon as I test it. Will upload it here tonight or tomorrow night at the latest.
Dastinar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 04:45 PM   #11
Jakleor D'Snake
A Bat

Dyfrin is a slacker, but this UI is defin. hands down the best Ive ever seen or used. THanks for updating it old friend.

Jakleor D' Snake
Jakleor D'Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 06:32 PM   #12
Webslinger
A Treant

The horizontal target bar should also display the new Corruption resist in order to be up to date with TSS (along with all the other resists). After you do this, PM me the email address you wish me to make a paypal payment to.

Last edited by Webslinger : 09-22-2006 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-23-2006, 11:36 AM   #13
Webslinger
A Treant

I'm pretty satisified with the U.I. now, except I wish the number for corruption were in green like the other resists. Anyway, thank you for your work, and pm me the email address you'd like me to make a paypal payment to. After you pm me your email address, I'll make the paypal payment asap.
Old 09-23-2006, 12:08 PM   #14
chao
A Gray Wolf

I might be wrong, but i think stats are supposed to be grey if they have no modifiers, and green if they do. so I think of you got a +corruption item it would be green.
chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2006, 12:10 PM   #15
Webslinger
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chao
I might be wrong, but i think stats are supposed to be grey if they have no modifiers, and green if they do. so I think of you got a +corruption item it would be green.

You're correct. I'm stupid. Thanks.

Anyway, again, I'm pretty satisfied with the UI.