Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2002, 03:33 PM   #1
Embel
A Gray Wolf

Default Player/Group plead

Ive been trying to mangle this xml for a while now and its getting me nowhere.

Heres some ideas I think not only I but many others would use if someone would just create it. Heres the ideas.

Take a look at this image and note the alignment of the percentages:

Now this is a caster only window as is. but I'm a rogue and I need to see my stamina bar!! So this is what I would do if I could, Id replace mana with stamina (I wouldnt use % on stam cause it looks retarded and counts the wrong way), then Id push both up into the last name space of the window because I have no last name and I want to try and keep the orignal size of the window as accurate as possible, then I would put the EXP bar under stamina and AAEXP under that, both with the percentages aligned center inside the bars as the hps bar is.

Thats the big one I want really bad...but heres the group window Id really like to see...

Youve all seen the group player health in percentage next to the group life bar, now thats all and good but it bloats the window and makes not so attractive. What I'm proposing is keeping default window size and placing the percentages in the middle of the bars like the image above. by simply doing that it would save space and look encredibly better imo.

If anyone can help me out by making these I'm sure I'm not the only one that would be really happy to get them.
Embel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 04:34 AM   #2
Embel
A Gray Wolf

Talking

nevermind, managed to fashion them for myself, quite a time consuming thing that is. spent 7 hours learning by trial and error to get those to work properly. Still not sure exactly on what color to make the percentages though, I tried a bit more greyish/offwhite but it just didnt show up well in the playerwindow ontop of the exp/hps bars.

Old 07-29-2002, 10:08 AM   #3
Johrena
A Gray Wolf

Default Please Post!!

Those are GREAT!!! Please post those. =)
Johrena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 12:21 PM   #4
Johrena
A Gray Wolf

Default Actually

If anyone can do this... that would be GREAT!! Not sure if this person will check back now that they have what they were looking for.

Thanks!
Johrena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 04:21 PM   #5
Embel
A Gray Wolf

I'm currently working on a caster version of this. I'm not sure I like the colors yet so I might update it later, v2.0 or something haha, I'll see if I can get this posted on eqgui, if not I'll just host it myself and throw links up here.