Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-29-2002, 08:13 PM   #1
Tallin
A Fire Beetle

Default Horizontal Hot Keys + Spell Bar

I have currently the horizontal hot boxes and the horizontal spell bar but they dont match up very well. Was wondering if anyone has made one that puts the 2 together one on top of the other lined up so one box is above one spell icon on the bar. I would like to see this as I frequently cast a spell like SLOW and then hit a hot key to announce it to the raid channel. Having them set in this fashion would ease the process greatly.

Would like to see the box with the hot keys a little smaller and the spell icons a little bigger (kinda the same size but I dont want huge spell icons like the hot keys are now).

Another variation that might be cool to see would be to have just 4 Hot keys on top....4 spell icons below them....4 spell icons below those...4 Hotkeys below those. They would all match up and would have the spellbook opener and the 2 remaining Hot Keys off to the right (to place click items like my JBB and Epic in)

Any help appreciated as I am baffled about making these mods until an editor comes out that is understandable by a person who knows little about computers.

Thanks a ton
Tallin Strongbear
60 Oracle Cazic Thule
Tallin is offline   Reply With Quote