Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 07-30-2002, 06:50 PM   #1
Treelandv2.1
A Treant

Exclamation Help with Quartz

I can't get to the screen rez he uses, so the windows are some off of the screen.

Can someon re arrange them to fit the 1024x768 screen size and send me the UI_character file please?
Treelandv2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 11:05 PM   #2
Treelandv2.1
A Treant

bump, please help
Treelandv2.1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2002, 11:39 PM   #3
Aemos <WoF>
A Fire Beetle

Server: Veeshan
Angry Quartz problems

I have installed the mod anddid everything step by step as he listed in his readme file.. but as soon as I try to load it, it gives me an error message and it wont load.. anyone able to give me some hints?

Thanks
Aemos <WoF> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 02:16 AM   #4
comtesse
A Ghoul

Default 1024x728

i ended up working on it to fit, this onto the smaller res screen and what i did was drop the pet menu and actions menu from the screen, i never keep them on any how as i dont play a caster, and put them back to the default windows, for the most part this all went in effect with the exception of the buff window wich didnt show,

heres what i did, after downloading the and extracting into the file quarts dir i made a copy of the default skin and called it quarts2

then copied the small buff window the streamlined spell book and small tracking window for non rangers, then i went in to the quarts directory and copied all the graphic files into the quarts directory, after this i went into eq and changed the skin to verify that it was all working

after this worked i copied the xml files 1 by one skiping the buff, tracking, spell book, pet info and actions files, verifying that it worked after each file was copied,

once i did this i went in and moved the windows to thier locations by hand and set the fade/normal levels to 100% and locked the windows in, then i set viewport 0 1024 491
and presto it all fits in fine

hope this information helps
comtesse is offline   Reply With Quote