Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Developer Discussion > General authoring help / discussion
User Name
Password

Old 07-28-2002, 11:50 PM   #1
Qalor
A Bat

Default Utilizing percentages...

Okay, here's my question. Is there a way to actually use the percentage reported by the eqtypes that report percentages?

For example, here's an idea I had: Have a way to tell the UI that group member 1 has 1000 hp total. If they are at 80% health, I want it to tell me they have 800 health left. I have some ideas on how to do all of that, except the part about using the percentage amounts.

So, any ideas? Is it even possible?

-Q
Qalor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2002, 12:12 AM   #2
psychogears
A Shissar Disciple

Server: Xev
Send a message via ICQ to psychogears Send a message via AIM to psychogears Send a message via Yahoo to psychogears

One word: Nope.

Sorry. :P

-TJ

PS: I should expand on that. No you can't, because the way you get the percentage info is just by specifying an option, and the SUITE automagically feeds in the value you specified... you're not referencing any value, you're just saying "Hey client, spit out my HP percentage at these coordinates", and the client spits out the HP percentage without giving you any interface to access and utilize that data other than printing it to the screen

of Xev
psychogears is offline   Reply With Quote