Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2007, 02:21 PM   #226
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

awsome thanks, will do.

"Oh my... someone help me, Ive got a main and 5 boxes to feed!"

Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 07:02 PM   #227
Serianna
~The Semi Retired~

Server: Nameless, Formerly of Fennin Ro.

Hey all, Ive submitted a fixed up version of egras its called Egras (Seri Fix) in the compiliations section, its not up yet but its submitted.

Request:
I would like to request people who have parts of egras UI that he listed as options to post here, tell me what peice it is they have, and add the file, so I can compile them all together and add them as a patch/ addon for the file I have posted. If you look at the first page of this post you will see the names he had and which files I mean for you guys to post for me, I cant get access to those files since everything seems to be broken right now but if you guys are wiling to post what you have saved from downloading them I would appreciate it so I can offer the files for everyone to customize with. if you could do this to the new released forum post Im going to set up as soon as the file I submitted is put up for download it would be great.

Soon I will add a new released post, and start this over. I have overwritten some of Egras' files with default files to fix what was desperately needed and restore things to working order, you should find that all new windows from TBS are working now.

Seri~
Serianna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #228
Aanyenya
A Ghoul

I added my inventory window and hotbar window as an add on to her fix, these are straight from Egras after his patch, before his site went down. The only error I can find is it doesnt have the proper graphics for the new currency but it list them and you can take them out and use them.
Aanyenya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:09 PM   #229
Kalley
A Gray Wolf

Server: cazic thule

found it

"You can talk a great philosophy, but if you can't be kind to people every day, it doesn't mean that much to me.
It's the little things you do, the little things you say, it's the love you give along the way."
Ani Difranco
Kalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 05:21 PM   #230
Tumdayil
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serianna
Hey all, Ive submitted a fixed up version of egras its called Egras (Seri Fix) in the compiliations section, its not up yet but its submitted.

Request:
I would like to request people who have parts of egras UI that he listed as options to post here, tell me what peice it is they have, and add the file, so I can compile them all together and add them as a patch/ addon for the file I have posted. If you look at the first page of this post you will see the names he had and which files I mean for you guys to post for me, I cant get access to those files since everything seems to be broken right now but if you guys are wiling to post what you have saved from downloading them I would appreciate it so I can offer the files for everyone to customize with. if you could do this to the new released forum post Im going to set up as soon as the file I submitted is put up for download it would be great.

Soon I will add a new released post, and start this over. I have overwritten some of Egras' files with default files to fix what was desperately needed and restore things to working order, you should find that all new windows from TBS are working now.

Seri~

egras is the only ui I use with my necro, I applied this patch and i still seem to be having some issues.

Issue a: No item descriptions
Issue b: Spell cast gems have become wierd.

Screenshot ->
Tumdayil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 12:03 PM   #231
Qanini
A Bat

Default Egras UI update??

Is there any way someone could possibly update this UI for HoT?? I love the size of it.. small pieces.