Password

Old 05-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #1
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Quartz Redux

Based on the original Quartz By Statix... Now Modded by Darksir23
Have used this ui forever and after playing around and learning some things tweaked it a lil. This an Awesome UI and just want to Thank Both Statix and Darksir for keeping it going.

Version 1
Basic Quartz Setup

Added Hotbars 3 & 4, added a texture to them and set them into the ui ...added the compass and eq buttons to them ....If you want te original hotbuttons the files are in the mod folder.

Replaced the chatboxes with the no chat bar ones from Thoughtlover.. The box at the very bottom is the input and others are set for guild, raid etc.
there are 2 on bottom .. you can cycle thru to see each one by clicking on the space above or below the window ..I did this to hide the battle spam.

I have modified buff windows from Turlo that i modded to fit my taste can keep them or I have included the original Quartz Buffs and a TBS Buffs 25/SDBuffs 15 folder in the mods.

I have a pet window that looks just like the original except that it shows all 30 buffs and has a hp guage at the bottom ... But for some reason it wont work on 1440X900 so will add as an add on later. It does work with 1280X1024 however.

Spellbook is TTdragonbook by Thangor.

Uses the original eq spell gems..if you want the new or want to use something diff just remove or replace all spell & gem tga files.

The map is a modified version of Myxiplx's mini map ..I just made it a lil bigger to be easier on my old eyes...But had to have it because i feel the background color change button is a must and all should rejoice in its creation

Enjoy!! Feel free to post here or pm me if ya have any questions, comments or requests for next project

Hal
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000103.jpg (177.2 KB, 82 views)
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote