Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 02-22-2006, 07:27 AM   #1
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Vert and Solaria updated for PoR

For those that have been keeping up with all the little patches and fixes that went out since DoDH and the New UI you should only need the new bank window which is here:

http://www.eqinterface.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=17656

I have however updated the files in the Featured Interface section with all previous patches and a couple of new files from ASADD. (Potion Belt and Target of Target) If you have been having any problems with your interface just download a new one and start over and you should be fully up to date now.

If there are any issues with the files please let me know. The current dist is running the same files that I was playing on live all day today with no issues.

Enjoy the expantion.
Old 02-25-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
Xtal
A Gray Wolf

Server: Brell Serilis
Default HOTT and Right Buffs

Thank you for all of your work on Vert and Solaria, and special thanks for getting it ready in time for the PoR release!

I have a question about the HoTT. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see the HoTT window. You've said in your update that you have included the HoTT from ASADD, but I don't see it.

Secondly, you might know this, but when I use the Right-Aligned buff option, I get the "Incomatible XML File" message. I don't get it from the "Slim Vertical Spell" window though.

I just thought I'd let you know. thanks again for all of your great work!

Xtal

Edited to mention that I am using the Vert29-Cannibus version.

Last edited by Xtal : 02-25-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Xtal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 05:23 AM   #3
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

At this point none of the old mods have been updated since I took over and alot of things have changed about the buff window since then.

Timer permitting I will update the mod but I have no ETA for you.

The HoTT window isnt setup as an always on thing, you'll have to bring it up with the hotkey the first time you join a group that has it after you log on. Once the HoTT window is up it will stay up until you tell it to close group or no group and it just wont function.

The HoTT window that ASADD made is simply one that was made to look the same as the current target window. I like it better as it fits the size and shape of the other elements of the UI.
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 10:03 AM   #4
Theido Weylin
A Bat

If you want one that fits with the Vert size/feel and is always on.. I modified mine to be part of the target window.
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_TargetWindow.xml (9.3 KB, 30 views)
Theido Weylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 02:32 PM   #5
kolorfv
A Ghoul

Server: fironia vie
Default Theido's Target with ToT

When i replace EQUI_TargetWindow.xml with your modified one it breaks the ui. Do we need to do anything else?

Kolor
kolorfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 04:20 AM   #6
Kinada
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

If your going to add it to the target window then remove the custom HOTT window that I included.
Kinada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #7
kolorfv
A Ghoul

Server: fironia vie
Default still not getting it :(

Thank you for your work on this ui Kinada - I love it.

When you say "remove the custom HOTT window" do you mean delete the file, EQUI_TargetOfTargetWindow.xml or remove a reference to it from somewhere? I tried deleting the file and the ui still will not load (it only loads if I put EQUI_TargetOfTargetWindow.xml back and replace EQUI_TargetWindow.xml with your original one).

Thank you again,
k
kolorfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 07:52 PM   #8
Boothe
A Bat

Default Guild Tool

The guild tool window appears to be bugged. The Roster and Notes tab show different values, as in people showing up in one but not the other. Will there be a fix?

Thanks for your work!
Boothe is offline   Reply With Quote