Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 10-31-2004, 09:32 PM   #1
Fenrix
A Gray Wolf

Default EtasiUI v3 ... anyone have it working?

I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct place to post this, but I'm sure our wonderful moderators will correct me if necessary.

A simple question, does anyone know if there is a working version of Etasi UI out there that is compatible with OoW (including spell slot 9, mana numbers etc)??

I'd look at fixing the XML myself, but I am quite hopeless at this and do not really feel comfortable in attempting to do so especially considering that there isn't much space for adding mana numbers, etc.

Anyone?
Fenrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
Etasi
A Treant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Sorry for not seeing this post sooner. My computer died shortly before OoW came out, and I still don't have a working PC, but I've done my best to update my UI.

V3 should be up now, and v2 will be as soon as it's been moderated. I've had to make changes to both UIs on a Mac with no way to test them (though I was able to test everything except the 9 gem spellbar and 20 slot buff window during beta), so things might not look exactly right. My guild is going to let me know soon if things work properly, so if you download either version and have problems, I'll fix them very soon. (Mana numbers in the player window should already be working, as I fixed that whenever the change was originally made, before OoW).

Thanks for your patience.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:34 PM   #3
Fenrix
A Gray Wolf

Thanks for that Etasi, by far the best UI I've used, and I'm a UI whore

Can't wait to get it going properly!
Fenrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 08:02 PM   #4
Etasi
A Treant

Server: Veeshan
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Okay, I was able to get it tested with some guildmates of mine, and the zips I'm putting up right now (Nov 7) should all be working right.
Etasi is offline   Reply With Quote