Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Request
User Name
Password

Old 07-26-2002, 10:02 PM   #1
blacthorn
A Gray Wolf

Default splitting up the player window

Is there a way to split up the player window into the seperate gauges(hp/mana/sta (and probably xp and aaxp.)

What I want to do(or have someone else do more likely..lol) is to put the health bar at the bottom of the screen running all the way across, then put the xp and aaxp bars on the sides running vertically(for non casters one on each side for caster both on one side) and finally putting either Sta(for non casters) or Mana (for casters at the top of the screen.

I am thinking of something sleek looking, just with the basic gauges but much longer, to span the length of the screen (or height depending)

Is this even possible?
blacthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2002, 10:24 PM   #2
aruvius
A Ghoul

You would have to create a window, but yes it is possible I believe. You would have to create an animation and just use the standard gauge info and move it into that animation. Psychogears did something similar with his hp and mana gauge, you're just looking for a much simpler version I believe.
Old 07-26-2002, 11:30 PM   #3
NijK
A Snow Cougar

the mana just being letters that filled up blue as mana regenerated etc was an awesome idea in psychogears hp/mana bar picture I thought
NijK is offline   Reply With Quote