Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 11-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #31
redfox
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonylight
The version I have (pretty much stuck to Statix's basics) seems to have everything you "need" working but the hotbutton window. Guild window is a lil messed up and some other things but that should be fixable. These hotbuttons are lame.

Likewise, though I think mine is still 2.9 base with WC3 spell icons. Not really sure anymore since I've patched, replaced, and recoded several files over the past few years.

Everything but the hotbuttons work, as long as I don't make use of the new animations file.

Spent the last two days trying with limited success. Hope you folks have better success than I.

Wish sony would make such "upgrades" to their shizzy default UI optional.. so as to stop screwing those who prefer custom UIs.

UI As of 11.16.2011 0920AM -- Hotbuttons blanked out by Sony.

Last edited by redfox : 11-16-2011 at 10:24 AM.
redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:16 AM   #32
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Spent most of my day fixing tons of changes I ignored that werent needed. Sadly I didnt spend much time on the Hot Buttons but I have started to make progress on them. I have them appearing and working, just not in the proper way it was before. Needs a bit of figuring out and work still (not really that great in xml, taught myself when this stopped getting updated). Will keep you guys updated or post the final fix if no one else does by then.
Ebonylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:11 AM   #33
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Put some more work into the hotkeys tonight. This is what I got so far:

The Icons in the spells need to be adjusted still (too big) and the numbers for what hot button page you are on isnt working. I only did up to the 4th hot button bar. That probably be all I personally want on the screen. Ill try to touch it up tomorrow and test it out. Need some sleep tonight.

PS. Yes there is a 9th and 10th Inventory slot under the 3rd and 4th. I just dont have HoT or VoA on that account so they wont appear.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:42 PM   #34
deepdown79
A Treant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonylight
The Icons in the spells need to be adjusted still (too big)

Hey Ebony, how've you been?

When I was working on this, I altered the spell gems in the animation file to fit.
24 -> 18
256 -> 192

This will break every time they update the animations file, but it makes the spell gems fit.

GL!
of Machin Shin on Xegony
-Canzone
of Tempus on Ragefire
deepdown79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:26 PM   #35
Fessic
A Snow Cougar

Ebony where can i download your window?
Old 11-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #36
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Whats up Krag? I was surprised to see you were the creator of this thread and updated Quartz as well. How was ol MS treatin ya? I miss the misfit days back then lol. Thank you for that pointer as well.

Fessic, I do not have it up yet as I want to make sure all the kinks are out of it. Hopefully I'll get it up tonight as I have a 16hr work shift tomorrow.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:45 PM   #37
redfox
A Treant

Glad to see you're making progress. I got fed up, and after 7 years of playing decided to switch ui's finally.

Swapped to the WoW lookalike that Drakah put together
( http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=3796 ) -- though I've organized mine somewhat different.
redfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:57 PM   #38
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Figured I'd push this out now since I'll have little to no time to mess with until Sunday. If anyone wants to tinker with it feel free. I included the Quartz.xml and my 4 window pieces with the Hotbutton.xml incase people have different window pieces. Hopefully this will work and make the hotbuttons managable for any using Quartz atm.

http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6247

Once I get more fixes in on other things. I'll eventually release my full Quartz UI. Its pretty identical or close to the classic.
Old 11-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #39
Fessic
A Snow Cougar

Ebony Thanks for posting I can generally figure out how the code is suppose to work if i have a starting point I know just enough XML/HTML to keep my quartz UI going until now i will tinker with your code and see if i can get it all updated. If I do i will post my full UI
Fessic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 06:58 PM   #40
Fessic
A Snow Cougar

So i extracted hotbutton file and quartz file to my ui folder and my UI loads but the hotkeys windows doen't show up
Old 11-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #41
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

I wonder if you need the template file too. Im not sure how many files have changed since we have a few versions of Quartz UI's out there.

I have the next 3 days off starting tomorrow. I'll try get everything updated and fixed and push out a full version.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:58 AM   #42
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Been grinding hard in my spare time to get my version kicked out with all the latest fixes and additions. There are tons of stuff I never added or fixed previously since I never used them. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have it up.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:00 PM   #43
Fessic
A Snow Cougar

Ebony,
I had to resize the hotbuttons to 100 percent part of the new code that SoE added. I have all other files completely up todate if you would like me to send you my UI so you can check it out.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #44
ishkabebe
A Gray Wolf

anyone got aworking copy of quartz with the new hotbuttons? if so can someone put a link so i can download it plz
ishkabebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #45
Ebonylight
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fessic
Ebony,
I had to resize the hotbuttons to 100 percent part of the new code that SoE added. I have all other files completely up todate if you would like me to send you my UI so you can check it out.

I released my full version of the UI today that can be found here:
http://www.eqinterface.com/download...nfo.php?id=6253

It still needs a few small fixes and mainly a buff box for the target window but it works nicely for me and some of my RL friends. I plan on getting the rest of the fixes out rather shortly. I apologize I didnt meet Tuesday as I posted. I came down with the flu at the beginning of the week

If anyone downloads it, please let me know if anything else is wrong and I'll get some work done. Thanks!