Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > General UI Talk > Priest
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2007, 04:17 PM   #136
whitewof
A Bat

I dont know if this is normal but when i was using your cleric UI i noticed that the ammo box was out of place and ended up where one of my inventory boxes is suppose to go. the next time i am able to log into eq I will post an image for you if needed.

<edit>here is the image of the inventory for a better understanding
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000005.jpg (58.5 KB, 57 views)

Last edited by whitewof : 11-09-2007 at 02:57 PM.
whitewof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 10:21 PM   #137
JMB555
A Fire Beetle

Default Updated to Sof

Updated To SoF ... I think ... cant test the 10 spell slot as i dont have the aa yet.

Just download these 2 files and place in the Soran Directory

JMB555
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Animations.xml (246.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: xml EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml (12.3 KB, 11 views)
JMB555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #138
eaenyyen
A Fire Beetle

Here is the EQUI animations file to fix soran after the recent patch. I have also modified my ui to work with a 1440x900 resolution and repositioned everything so you can use the tenth spell icon and everything still fits together as intended. Unfotunately, those changes were made shortly after the release of SoF and I only recently started playing again and dont remember what all i had to change. (took me two hours to figure out how to fix the animations file again). If anyone needs any part of my current version or a copy of it in its entirety, please let me know.
This is the greatest Cleric UI ever, and I would really hate to see it dissapear
Attached Files
File Type: xml EQUI_Animations.xml (247.9 KB, 6 views)
eaenyyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 08:36 AM   #139
alley2300
A Ghoul

For some reason, i could never use this after one of the patches and i couldn't find the main download for it. Is it still out there?

Edit**

I have been messing with this all day now, and still cannot get this UI to load anymore. I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or if i have the wrong version, or an incomplete one.

If someone has a complete version that can be emailed or sent to me, or has a link of it that can PM me, i would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by alley2300 : 10-09-2008 at 12:22 AM.
alley2300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #140
soran
A Tundra Mammoth

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Been a while.. sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was out of the game. I'm trying to revamp the UI to make it more friendly to various resolutions so that there's only 1 version to update. I'll keep you posted.

After I get it working a little better I'll update the files online before proceeding with some of the other updates I have planned.
soran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #141
Xionnae
A Bat

Thumbs up !

Quote:
Originally Posted by soran
Been a while.. sorry to leave you guys hanging. I was out of the game. I'm trying to revamp the UI to make it more friendly to various resolutions so that there's only 1 version to update. I'll keep you posted.

After I get it working a little better I'll update the files online before proceeding with some of the other updates I have planned.

Awesome! Thanks. Can't wait to see it.
Xionnae is offline   Reply With Quote