Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 12-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #46
Halelen
Lord Doljonijiarnimorinar

Server: Povar
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

how would you do this if not using vertical layout box??
Halelen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 02:50 PM   #47
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Same trick works for Vertical, Tile, Horizontal, Screens, Windows... pretty much everything

Just stick it all in a container, and move that container so there's a bit of a gap around it's edges.
myxiplx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 03:18 PM   #48
Halelen

so your saying using screen item you could make a container 2 pixels larger then your window...and place the window inside it and accomplish this?
Old 12-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #49
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

No, other way around. Make your window wider than the pieces within it, so there's an empty space all around the edge where there are no elements.

Basically, the background of the main window is always usable for dragging windows around. So long as you give the user some way to reach the background (whether it's visible or not), they can move the window.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #50
Halelen

hmmm thats not gonna work then...my buff window is alot wider then whats in it and still cant drag the damn thing

hal
Old 12-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #51
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Drop me an e-mail bud (on googlemail.com) and I'll send mine over for you to take a look at, there's probably a setting I'm using that's not in yours, but I haven't a clue what it might be off the top of my head.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:23 PM   #52
TeadadarBB
A Gray Wolf

Default Solaria

SIDL is pulled from Default for this UI, there are alot of modded windows in it with a few changes since it was originally downloaded. Everytime i client crash i dont get any errors in UIErrors. Just the ones on the initial load that have nothing to do with any of those windows.
TeadadarBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 11:46 PM   #53
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by myxiplx
Drop me an e-mail bud (on googlemail.com) and I'll send mine over for you to take a look at, there's probably a setting I'm using that's not in yours, but I haven't a clue what it might be off the top of my head.

I sent you a PM earlier about mine, let me know.
Tumnayar-MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 03:33 AM   #54
Seladar
A Ghoul

Default movable, no border...sortof

After looking through JChans fix, and playing around with it a little, and looking at the compare..I came to the conclusion that if you are using a buff box with label names, you don't need to use the tilebox stuff at all. Just remove the old vscroll/hscroll stuff, and it works fine with the explicit positioning. Ok, maybe the tilebox is neater. but if you don't need the box resizable, which was the point of coding it that way, why bother? ..So, i reloaded my old one, cleaned up the vscrooll/hscroll. and tada, it works fine. As for the transparent thing, I set the fade to 25%, and the border just about disappears, but it's still there so you can move it if you need to. If that's not good enough, se it that way till you get it where you want it, THEN make the edit to kill the border, assuming of course you don't move it around all the time.

The castspell I have that also shows the lablenames, i fixed by simply adding the tooltip reference set to false for each lable and the button, and it's working as it should again too.

Cheers
Seladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:48 AM   #55
Corean
A Wooly Rhino

Good advice for those who are having difficulty dealing with whole tilebox thing. One thing to note, though, is that there are an advantages to adapting to the new way besides resizability. One, there is no more need for separate x,y coordinates for each element and two, no need to add tooltip-false to each label.
Corean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:41 PM   #56
myxiplx
A Weathered Clockwork

Hey folks,

I just realised that a lot of you wanting to make these windows movable are using autosized TileLayoutBoxes. To create the border for moving the window with these, just use the offsets:

<TopAnchorOffset>2</TopAnchorOffset>
<BottomAnchorOffset>2</BottomAnchorOffset>
<LeftAnchorOffset>2</LeftAnchorOffset>
<RightAnchorOffset>2</RightAnchorOffset>

Myx
Old 12-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #57
Seladar
A Ghoul

Default re:Corean

Both good points Corean, and I didn't miss either when i did it. I'd used Jchans fix on mine and it worked nicely, except like some of the others I was then unable to click off buffs. By itself I could live with it, as I don't need to often enough that it would present a short term problem until i or someone else solved it. But was having the same problem with my casting window. The inability to click a spell gem to change spells would not be tolerable for any time. So in solving the one, I found a solution for the other. Yes, the tilebox does make for cleaner code, but for now at least it isn't necessary for me to do it that way, and in the end it was less work to fix the window.

Just my 2plat worth..
Seladar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:23 PM   #58
CharraX
A Fire Beetle

Server: Saryrn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seladar
Just my 2plat worth..

Anyone care to post their completed code?
CharraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 01:59 AM   #59
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Here is mine, but I am guessing the code could be cleaned up some to remove useless parts. Also this is without a border/title and is still movable thanks to myx.

Code:
<?xml version = "1.0"?> <XML ID = "EQInterfaceDefinitionLanguage"> <Schema xmlns = "EverQuestData" xmlns:dt = "EverQuestDataTypes"/> <Label item ="BW_Buff0_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff0Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>-1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>1</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff1_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff1Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>10</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>2</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff2_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff2Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>21</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>3</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff3_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff3Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>32</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>4</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff4_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff4Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>5</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff5_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff5Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>54</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>6</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff6_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff6Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>65</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>7</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff7_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff7Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>76</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>8</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff8_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff8Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>87</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>9</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff9_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff9Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>98</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>10</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff10_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff10Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>109</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>11</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff11_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff11Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>120</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>12</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff12_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff12Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>13</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff13_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff13Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>142</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>14</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff14_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff14Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>153</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>15</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff15_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff15Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>164</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>16</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff16_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff16Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>175</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>17</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff17_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff17Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>186</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>18</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff18_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff18Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>197</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>19</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff19_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff19Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>20</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff20_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff20Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>219</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>21</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff21_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff21Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>22</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff22_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff22Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>241</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>23</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff23_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff23Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>252</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>24</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff24_Place"> <ScreenID>Buff24Place</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>119</X> <Y>263</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>10</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text>25</Text> <TextColor> <R>0</R> <G>127</G> <B>127</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>true</AlignRight> </Label> <Button item = "BW_Buff0_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff0</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff1_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff1</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff2_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff2</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>3</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff3_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff3</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff4_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff4</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff5_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff5</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>49</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff6_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff6</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff7_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff7</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff8_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff8</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>95</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff9_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff9</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff10_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff10</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff11_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff11</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>141</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff12_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff12</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>BlueIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff13_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff13</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff14_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff14</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff15_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff15</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff16_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff16</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff17_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff17</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff18_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff18</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff19_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff19</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff20_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff20</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff21_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff21</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff22_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff22</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>48</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff23_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff23</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>93</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Button item = "BW_Buff24_Button"> <ScreenID>Buff24</ScreenID> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>3</X> <Y>187</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>120</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>false</Style_Transparent> <Style_Checkbox>false</Style_Checkbox> <ButtonDrawTemplate> <Normal>RedIconBackground</Normal> <NormalDecal>BuffIcons</NormalDecal> </ButtonDrawTemplate> <DecalOffset> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </DecalOffset> <DecalSize> <CX>9</CX> <CY>9</CY> </DecalSize> </Button> <Label item ="BW_Buff0"> <ScreenID>Buff0Label</ScreenID> <EQType>500</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>-1</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>110</CX> <CY>10</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff1"> <ScreenID>Buff1Label</ScreenID> <EQType>501</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>10</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff2"> <ScreenID>Buff2Label</ScreenID> <EQType>502</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>21</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff3"> <ScreenID>Buff3Label</ScreenID> <EQType>503</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>32</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff4"> <ScreenID>Buff4Label</ScreenID> <EQType>504</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>43</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff5"> <ScreenID>Buff5Label</ScreenID> <EQType>505</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>54</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff6"> <ScreenID>Buff6Label</ScreenID> <EQType>506</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>65</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff7"> <ScreenID>Buff7Label</ScreenID> <EQType>507</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>76</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff8"> <ScreenID>Buff8Label</ScreenID> <EQType>508</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>87</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff9"> <ScreenID>Buff9Label</ScreenID> <EQType>509</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>98</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff10"> <ScreenID>Buff10Label</ScreenID> <EQType>510</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>109</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff11"> <ScreenID>Buff11Label</ScreenID> <EQType>511</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>120</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff12"> <ScreenID>Buff12Label</ScreenID> <EQType>512</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>131</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff13"> <ScreenID>Buff13Label</ScreenID> <EQType>513</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>142</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff14"> <ScreenID>Buff14Label</ScreenID> <EQType>514</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>153</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff15"> <ScreenID>Buff15Label</ScreenID> <EQType>515</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>164</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff16"> <ScreenID>Buff16Label</ScreenID> <EQType>516</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>175</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff17"> <ScreenID>Buff17Label</ScreenID> <EQType>517</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>186</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff18"> <ScreenID>Buff18Label</ScreenID> <EQType>518</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>197</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff19"> <ScreenID>Buff19Label</ScreenID> <EQType>519</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>208</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff20"> <ScreenID>Buff20Label</ScreenID> <EQType>520</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>219</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff21"> <ScreenID>Buff21Label</ScreenID> <EQType>521</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>230</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff22"> <ScreenID>Buff22Label</ScreenID> <EQType>522</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>241</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff23"> <ScreenID>Buff23Label</ScreenID> <EQType>523</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>252</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <Label item ="BW_Buff24"> <ScreenID>Buff24Label</ScreenID> <EQType>524</EQType> <Font>1</Font> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>12</X> <Y>263</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>105</CX> <CY>11</CY> </Size> <Text></Text> <TextColor> <R>255</R> <G>255</G> <B>255</B> </TextColor> <NoWrap>true</NoWrap> <AlignCenter>false</AlignCenter> <AlignRight>false</AlignRight> </Label> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Places"> <TopAnchorOffset>2</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>2</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>2</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>2</RightAnchorOffset> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Place</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Place</Pieces> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> </TileLayoutBox> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Labels"> <TopAnchorOffset>2</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>2</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>2</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>2</RightAnchorOffset> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Style_Tooltip>false</Style_Tooltip> <Pieces>BW_Buff0</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <TileLayoutBox item="BW_Buttons"> <TopAnchorOffset>2</TopAnchorOffset> <BottomAnchorOffset>2</BottomAnchorOffset> <LeftAnchorOffset>2</LeftAnchorOffset> <RightAnchorOffset>2</RightAnchorOffset> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <AutoStretch>true</AutoStretch> <BottomAnchorToTop>false</BottomAnchorToTop> <RightAnchorToLeft>false</RightAnchorToLeft> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <Spacing>0</Spacing> <SecondarySpacing>0</SecondarySpacing> <HorizontalFirst>false</HorizontalFirst> <AnchorToTop>true</AnchorToTop> <AnchorToLeft>false</AnchorToLeft> <FirstPieceTemplate>true</FirstPieceTemplate> <Pieces>BW_Buff0_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff1_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff2_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff3_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff4_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff5_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff6_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff7_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff8_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff9_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff10_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff11_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff12_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff13_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff14_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff15_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff16_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff17_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff18_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff19_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff20_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff21_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff22_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff23_Button</Pieces> <Pieces>BW_Buff24_Button</Pieces> </TileLayoutBox> <Screen item = "BuffWindow"> <Text></Text> <RelativePosition>false</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>496</X> <Y>224</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>130</CX> <CY>300</CY> </Size> <Style_VScroll>false</Style_VScroll> <Style_HScroll>false</Style_HScroll> <Style_Transparent>true</Style_Transparent> <DrawTemplate>WDT_Inner</DrawTemplate> <Style_Titlebar>false</Style_Titlebar> <Style_Closebox>false</Style_Closebox> <Style_Minimizebox>false</Style_Minimizebox> <Style_Border>false</Style_Border> <Style_Sizable>false</Style_Sizable> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Places</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Buttons</Pieces> <Pieces>TileLayoutBox:BW_Labels</Pieces> </Screen> </XML>
Old 12-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #60
Tumnayar-MT
A Ghoul

Attached the Buff Window and Short Duration one.
Attached Files
File Type: zip smallbuffwindows121508.zip (4.2 KB, 12 views)