Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #121
thyil
A Gray Wolf

Default drakah intg_steel_mod

i was wondering if it possible to strip the title bars off the chat boxes? i love the ui and have tweeked it a bit to make it slimer on a 1280x768 screen but the title bars on the chat windows gotta go
thyil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 10:19 PM   #122
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

just change the Chatwindow xml file template at the end to be something else, like WDT_RoundedNoTitle, and make Style_Titlebar = false as well as minimize and closebox's.

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:26 PM   #123
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Btw folks, the patch for the interfaces I made is to use the "copy the default old folder" method. It is confirmed it works with the latest break... er I mean, update. See my website for posts on this as well.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:51 PM   #124
AD_Opheelia
A Gray Wolf

Server: Rathe
Default Map Questions

First, I wanna say THANK YOU!!!! for creating a wonderful UI for EQ! I love the Drak_emu_warcraft_V3.! And thanks also for posting a fix for the latest Soe break! LOL!!
I do have a question for you though. I am unable to access the Atlas portion of the map with your UI. Is there something I can do to fix this? Maybe I am not using it correctly, I dunno. Or even better yet, I have very poor vision, and your map is very small. Is there a way I can add the default SOE Map/Atlas back into my Drak UI? That is the only thing in Soe's UI's that I really liked because I could set it to go clear and actually view the map over my screen while running to my destination. If there are instructs you can post for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Opheelia
AD_Opheelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 02:38 PM   #125
Drakah
Skinning Guru

There used to be a Atlas map window included in the mod, but it was removed way back when they added the new tab to it that made it not work any longer. Sounds like an old file you have.
Old 11-03-2005, 11:17 PM   #126
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Folks, before emailing, pm'ing, etc. about when are the interfaces being updated, check other areas for update information before doing so, or use the Search tool. Re-typing the same answer over and over gets stale, quickly.

ALL intefaces are compatible after the patch of the addition of the "new ui" by using the default_old non-modified files into your custom folder. For more detailed information, visit my site at www.shakahr.com.

Thanks guys/gals.