Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Pre-Beta
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2007, 06:26 PM   #1
moonfish
A Snow Cougar

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Bringing back Soes

I'm currently working on a project to revive, update, improve, and modernize the soes 1.6a ui, combing some of the best features of all the greatest ui's i have ever seen into one to create the ui i've always wanted to see. It's not too much like the original but here it is. I'd like to see what other people think about it and what i can do to improve. Answers to a few questions be nice as well

As you can see, still very much to do lol

since the aa xp is already in the tab on the pet window i want to replace the one on the player window with a combat timer gauge. I'll stick the icon on one side of the target window, and the spell book icon on the other side.

any suggestions as to where to put the buffs/songs/auras?

actions window is taken from daellig, it'll have a timer, inventory clickies, stats and information not found elsewhere already (like leadership and more specific aa info, encumbrance, etc.), easier usable function keys, and who knows what other cools things fit nicely (hott?). pet window tabs may require some editing with this.

and then theres the issue of what to do with the combat abilites.. they need to be in the base somewhere, some how...

again any input is useful, thanks.

Last edited by moonfish : 10-07-2007 at 03:31 AM.
moonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:30 PM   #2
moonfish
A Snow Cougar

Is there a way to add a custom background to just a few select windows? I want to give the control panel at the bottom the same background it has while setting the default background to something transparent like the one in the nemesis ui.
---
Whenever i try to update the inventory window in it, or even when i delete the custom inventory, the ui refuses to load. It's the turlo inv before it was updated for tbs if that helps. Anyone know what could be causing this?

sorry for the big ass screenshot btw

Last edited by moonfish : 10-06-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 08:18 PM   #3
Inokis
Pale Scrawny Guy

Server: Bristlebane // Erollisi Marr
Send a message via Yahoo to Inokis

is the clock running from some sort of java program?
Old 10-07-2007, 03:29 AM   #4
moonfish
A Snow Cougar

no idea how it works, just copied it from the daellig ui in the medieval section lol
Old 11-14-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Two things. Try the newer version of my inventory window. Also, post your UIErrors.txt file. You are specifically looking for errors, not warnings.

My window should not be interferring with anything else unless your UI changed the default animations file.

"Ah, but you HAVE heard of me."
Turlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:10 PM   #6
moonfish
A Snow Cougar

i've been too busy to really work at this very hard, ill tinker with it when i get home, but i think i have already tried the newer version of the window. It refuses to load with anything even remotely up to date, i can't remember if this was the only inv i was able to run or not. ill be able to post the errors in about 2 hours, and the necessary animations are in their own file. i'll upload everything with the errors, see if anyone else can figure whats going on.