Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Pre-Beta
User Name
Password

Old 09-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
Drakah
Skinning Guru

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Thumbs up EQ2Integrated Blue Version (EQ1)

I am working on a new User Interface called EQ2Integrated BLUE (see attached preview screenshot teaser) which will be available to download and use once the House of Thule expansion has been released.

I re-worked the EQ2Integrated UI to a blue version to complement the updates that was released to the EQII game which features the blue/yellow theme. This UI has even less of a footprint on your monitor than my original version.

Some notable things I changed was the ShortDurationBuffWindow now uses a smaller icon and a thin draggable window border so you can place it to the side of your screen, rather than having all the buff backgrounds showing, which took up a lot of space. The SpellCastWindow has number labels right on the spell icon for easy viewing, along with spell names. The TargetWindow now has a larger HP bar for both the Target and HoTT...also the name of the person/npc is easier to read. The HotBarButtons and other buttons are a tad more rectangle than they are square, so that the text on them fits better. The WindowSelector window is now sizable with an invisable border, so that you can have the Mail button being the only thing showed if you wanted. The Chat Window, Inventory Window and the AAXP Window has a wonderful background image that scales if you resize it... great for those chat windows! Also, the chat windows have a static background-only transparency to them so you can see through it just enough as to not get a clutter feeling with all those chat windows open.

I really think you guys/gals will enjoy this one a lot!

Coming soon to the House of Thule expansion!
Available at my website upon HoT release.
www.shakahr.com

Here is a preview teaser screenshot attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg drakah_intg_eq2_blue_preview.jpg (211.0 KB, 45 views)

Drakah

shakahr.com
Remember...it is only a GAME
Drakah is offline   Reply With Quote