Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Archive
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2003, 10:21 PM   #1
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist
Default Story Mod needs testing/review

Well, here it is. The ultimate poison guide.
http://www.eqinterface.com/sdownloa....php?s=&id=2348

Now, I just have recipes attached to a single index (alphabetical). I plan to have varients when I get a chance to finish it. however, I am looking for what people want to see in this type of mod, and of course, any bad links that would cause a crash. Please let me know. Thanks.
Old 08-12-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
Vishuz
A Treant

Server: E'Ci

Wow awesome. I'll download it and check it out tomorrow.

This comes in very handy because at level 63 I just recently decided to start making poisons. :P
Old 08-14-2003, 09:22 PM   #3
Vishuz
A Treant

Ok so far all the poison recipies I clicked on seem to work fine.

The only problem I've seen is that the name of the "story" has HTML formatting tags. Will post a screenshot soon.
Old 08-14-2003, 10:06 PM   #4
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Thank you for your input. I'll get a new version up this weekend, including some new indexes.
Old 08-15-2003, 11:30 AM   #5
Vishuz
A Treant

As promised here's the screenshot...

Old 08-24-2003, 04:45 PM   #6
Aarmy
A Fire Beetle

Very nice setup, had to change a few of the command lines, make a few other folders, (thanks Kudane, rommate benefits )

My question is, is there a way to make folders for the PoP poisons, and old world ones? just to make it easier to pick and choose between the recipies.

Also noted that poison ingredients are mixed in with the list of poisons. Is it possible to remove those from the main list, as you'll only need the ingredients list while making a particular poison and therefore probably wont need to have them in the general list.

Otherwise great idea... I hate having to pop offline to check websites or my printouts of poison lists.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:02 PM   #7
Turlo
Featured Artist

Featured Artist

Thank you for the input. I will be adding additional indexes to sort by trivial, by type (old world and pop), additional things. The only ingredients that are in recipes are ones that require recipes. Should hopefully have it finished up soon enough.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:26 PM   #8
Aarmy
A Fire Beetle

I made some modifications to the index list, ie: added some text to the names of the poisons I know as being from PoP with the text "Planes of Power - Tier 1/2" for my own personal references. Which helps me sort by what I'm trying for.

I may also add whether or not it needs one of the quested sketches as well, so I can further have more info on the select screen.

Missing poisons - (afaik)
-**Scoriae Sting - Advanced Poison Vial + celestial suspension + drop of mercury + phosphorus powder + golden ember powder. Effect name (don't know) 75 dd, spell interrupt.

Missing ingredient combine -
**celestial essense - celestial solvent + spell research component (scent of Marr confirmed as useable, sold at poison vendor Loran Thu'Leth in PoK)
**Drop of Mercury - Gnomish spirirts (tradeskill made, or vendor bought in PoK) + Mercuric ore (sold at Ciren Darkbog-PoK)

Those just two things I've noticed as missing.

Last edited by Aarmy : 08-25-2003 at 12:54 PM.