Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > Interface Gallery Discussion > Released
User Name
Password

Old 07-05-2007, 09:56 PM   #46
skyjacker
A Ghoul

Brighid,

Great job as always on this UI. One small request if you have time. I noticed that the target and Hott bar are now seperated and do not come up as one box anymore. I was wondering if you could make the target and hott one screen and make it hott show up automatically without hitting HOTT aa.
skyjacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #47
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Server: The Seventh Hammer
Interface Author - Click to view interfaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutumkama
2-the spell icons I really like are from the lodidodi 3.30 UI

Ok, I have added a MOD to the mods folder for the Etasi spell icons (that's where Lodidodi got them). It's uploaded and pending approval for all of the flavors of Tablets. Here is what the icons look like.

Quote:
1- I have tried some of the other pet windows from the mod folder but when I load it stays the same. Prehaps something in the coding not allowing them to work?

I tried out the ones in the Original Mods folder and they do work but they're all about the same size. I did find the one pictured below, it looks a little more compact to me but I don't have any pet classes so I dunno. If you look around in the Downloads section and find a Pet Window you like let me know and I'll try to incorporate it. http://www.eqinterface.com/download...c&sb=lastupdate

Quote:
3-I am looking at the actual size of the buff icon not the label I kinda like the smaller ones since I only play on a 19" monitor.
4-I also use the buff windows on the right side of screen

There are right aligned buff windows in the MODS folder. I'm not versed enough to shrink the image for the numbers and keep it proportionate in the xml file. Your best bet is to find buff windows that you like in the Downloads section. http://www.eqinterface.com/download...c&sb=lastupdate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Etasi_Icons.jpg (112.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Pet_info.jpg (26.1 KB, 4 views)

Brighid741 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:59 PM   #48
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyjacker
Brighid,

Great job as always on this UI. One small request if you have time. I noticed that the target and Hott bar are now seperated and do not come up as one box anymore. I was wondering if you could make the target and hott one screen and make it hott show up automatically without hitting HOTT aa.

There is a mod in the MOD folder for a Target window with HOTT. It's under MODS\target_wHoTT just copy the XML file and replace the one in the custom folder with that one.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:01 PM   #49
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2869
Firt thanks for updating the skins as quick as you did i am lost when i can't use it. Question i have is before the update i had my buff bar on the right side of the screen and now cant seem to find a mod to do that again was wondering if u could point me in the right direction, thanks

Under the MODS folder there is a folder that contains the right aligned buff and song window, just copy those to the custom UI folder and overwrite the existing files.
Old 07-05-2007, 10:04 PM   #50
craker
A Treant

Um ok lol i know that i asked this before and i appologize for asking it again

How do i get my mana to show where the stamina bar is and flip flop them So my mana is the main one -- Thanks and you are wonderful wonderful wonderful for updating everything
craker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #51
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by craker
Um ok lol i know that i asked this before and i appologize for asking it again

How do i get my mana to show where the stamina bar is and flip flop them So my mana is the main one -- Thanks and you are wonderful wonderful wonderful for updating everything

In the MODS folder there is a mod called Caster_Plyr_Wnd - that has the large Mana and small End bars.

Last edited by Brighid741 : 07-05-2007 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-06-2007, 01:58 AM   #52
cathlyn
A Fire Beetle

Dear Brighid,
I want to show my respect. I really like all the work you do there.
I got a few comments, maybe it is EQ (emergency patch 4 is not come out yet) but i want to like to check it.

First the AA window gives all the new tabs (general, arch, class and special) but also the tabs from before the patch.

Second, when i try to link an item, my eq client crashes. Maybe there is something wrong with the new item window? (yes i am guessing here)

Kind regards,
Cathlynn
cathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:24 AM   #53
Ueauvan
A Ghoul

Server: Tunare

thank you very much for doing this, several questions.
- is it possible to have an action with with hp/mana, xp/aaxp and a small %age indicator for end? i ask this as a hybrid ><
- i use hotkey 1 and 2 horizontal no inv and hotkey 3 and 4 vertical (each 2 wide 5 high no inv) dont need titles or anything. is that there and im blind or would that have to be added?
thanks in advance
Old 07-06-2007, 04:27 AM   #54
Macinstine
A Ghoul

Server: tunare

Confirming the link window crash. Linking from guild bank my bank etc. boom to desktop.

Thank you for all your hard work Brighid.
Macinstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 05:15 AM   #55
Macinstine
A Ghoul

Server: tunare

Ok I am a dummy, 3.02 fixes most of the problems.
Macinstine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #56
oortcloud
A Gray Wolf

Default Unusual title bars.

All my title bars look different now. Is this normal? Everything is functioning fine, but it just looks different than what I'm used to and wanted to make sure something was not wrong.

I've attached a small shot of my hotbar title bar. The title bar is 2-tone color. The right side is light gray while the left side is darker gray. Also, the close window X is also not centered.

Edit: I'm using Tablets Blue 3.02
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hotbar.JPG (2.3 KB, 8 views)
oortcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:09 AM   #57
jm2869
A Fire Beetle

I have the problem that is i try to send a petiton or hit the help button i crash and have to delete charater files to be able to log back in , best guess is its EQ but wanted to let u know.

IM using marble purple and thank you for the work you do i really cant play without it

Last edited by jm2869 : 07-06-2007 at 08:15 AM.
jm2869 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 10:53 AM   #58
cathlyn
A Fire Beetle

I got the exact same problem Oortcloud.
cathlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #59
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathlyn
Dear Brighid,
I want to show my respect. I really like all the work you do there.
I got a few comments, maybe it is EQ (emergency patch 4 is not come out yet) but i want to like to check it.

First the AA window gives all the new tabs (general, arch, class and special) but also the tabs from before the patch.

Second, when i try to link an item, my eq client crashes. Maybe there is something wrong with the new item window? (yes i am guessing here)

Kind regards,
Cathlynn

Make sure you do a CLEAN download of the entire new UI. Do not just copy over existing files as I have removed a lot of the unnecessary files from the UI.
Old 07-06-2007, 12:56 PM   #60
Brighid741
A Tempest Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macinstine
Ok I am a dummy, 3.02 fixes most of the problems.

3.02 fixes all of the problems but you have to do a CLEAN download, do not just copy over the existing files. I have removed a lot of unnecessary files from the UI that were just cluttering it up and making it break more often.