Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 06-25-2018, 02:49 PM   #1
Yraen
A Ghoul

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Issue with Declaring a new Animation

So this is something I've never tried before, but I'm trying to create a new "animation" to fix an issue with my spell gem bar. However, I'm getting an error that I can't seem to resolve.

Quote:
[Mon Jun 25 15:41:42 2018] XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:sc_BtnPressed[1283] referenced but NEVER declared!
XML reference error! Ui2DAnimation[7]:sc_BtnFlyby[1284] referenced but NEVER declared!
[Mon Jun 25 15:41:42 2018] Error validating symbol table.

I'm pretty sure I've declared these animations, so I'm just really confused. Below is a snippet from the "EQUI_CastSpellWnd.xml" with the declarations as I have them now:
HTML Code:
<TextureInfo item="window_pieces_sc3.tga"> <Size> <CX>256</CX> <CY>256</CY> </Size> </TextureInfo> <Ui2DAnimation item="sc_BtnPressed_gfx"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces_sc3.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>24</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <StaticAnimation item="sc_BtnPressed"> <ScreenID>sc_BtnPressed</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Animation>sc_BtnPressed_gfx</Animation> </StaticAnimation> <Ui2DAnimation item="sc_BtnFlyby_gfx"> <Cycle>true</Cycle> <Frames> <Texture>window_pieces_sc3.tga</Texture> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Hotspot> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Hotspot> <Duration>1000</Duration> </Frames> </Ui2DAnimation> <StaticAnimation item="sc_BtnFlyby"> <ScreenID>sc_BtnFlyby</ScreenID> <RelativePosition>true</RelativePosition> <Location> <X>0</X> <Y>0</Y> </Location> <Size> <CX>100</CX> <CY>24</CY> </Size> <Animation>sc_BtnFlyby_gfx</Animation> </StaticAnimation>

And I have the "sc_BtnPressed" and "sc_BtnFlyby" included in my <pieces> section at the bottom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2018, 05:58 PM   #2
Angahran
Premium Member

The error is referencing Ui2DAnimation for sc_BtnPressed and sc_BtnPressed but you have these declared as StaticAnimation.
Old 06-25-2018, 07:30 PM   #3
Yraen
A Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angahran
The error is referencing Ui2DAnimation for sc_BtnPressed and sc_BtnPressed but you have these declared as StaticAnimation.

Thanks, that seems to have sorted out that issue. Could have sworn I'd tried that, but I think I skipped that iteration of changes.
Yraen is offline   Reply With Quote