Home Forum Downloads My Favorites Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Go Back   EQInterface Forums > General Discussion > Help ! ? ! ?
User Name
Password

Old 02-19-2003, 11:53 PM   #1
Aannubis
A Gray Wolf

Unhappy Can't load up "coolinventory"

Okay, DLed the "coolinventory" mod and read the instructions on how to install. followed it all down to the part where it says to find <!--Class Animations--> in the EQUI Inventory.xml file and delete from there to <!--Actions tab animations-->. that's all fine and dandy but I can't seem to find anything even resembling those parts in the file. Is it named exactly that or something else? Or I am just missing these among the immense amount of code in the file? After scrolling for it for a while it all seems to blend together to me . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Best Inventory I've found and can't get it to work . Thanks in advance for tips.
Aannubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 10:14 AM   #2
Chakarum
A Shissar Disciple

Interface Author - Click to view interfaces
Default Cool Inventory files.

Actually, those lines are in the Animations file, not in the Inventory file themselves. It is the class animations (the spinning icons for each class) that have to be deleted, because if not they take over the window (looks funky, BTW).

Check your Animations file for this and you should be able to find it. Or, use the one that comes with it, and they're already gone, just add what you need to that one... Just don't add a custom class icon.
Chakarum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 01:02 PM   #3
Aannubis
A Gray Wolf

Default Doh!

Thanks for the input. Badly overlooked piece of info on my part, sorry. Still having issues though. Did all it says to do but for some reason the UI is still loading up the default inventory. Using Quartz UI. Anyone know what I might need to do to fix this issue?

Last edited by Aannubis : 02-20-2003 at 01:49 PM.
Aannubis is offline   Reply With Quote